Ch 11. Happy ending?

"I'm taking you somewhere tomorow! Be ready~!" Was what your boyfriend said yesterday.

How ks it possible to feel exited and worried at the same time? You trusted Heizou but what if he was planning to pull some prank again.

You know he didn't try anything since that party some months ago... But still...

Reasln why you thought like that was because you were blindfolded and being draged by REALLY excided Heizou to who knows where.

You recognised waveryder but you were driving to long for watatsumi visit.

When you got off he carried you somewhere and told you to take blind fold off when you count to 10.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6...

7...

8...

9...

10...

You took your blindfold off and almost droped on floor with tears. Heizou was infront of you. On one knee. Holding the most beautifull ring you ever saw in your life.

 Holding the most beautifull ring you ever saw in your life

"Y/n... I know, we've been dating for only few months... But I knew I wanted to spent eternity with you long before. And I hope you feel the same. Will make me the happiest man in Teyvat and marry me?"

You looked at him, tears od joy in your eyes, he didn't look so confident as usual, he was probably scared of rejection, but you still managed to see love in his eyes, something you saw every time he would talko to you.

"Of course! Of course for million times! Yes!"

You jumped on him to hug him and kiss him. While doing so you felt his arms taking your and putting ring  on your finger.

You felt him smile in the kiss and then heard cheering noises wich surprised you both.

You pulled away and saw all your friends there clapping and cheering congratulations.

You turned a bit red but then Heizou hugged you and cheered with others.

"You hear it! SHE SAID YES!!!"

You laughed with him, he looked at you again and kissed you once more.

In that moment everithing felt exeacly right, just how it needs to be.

Timeskip

The day hay finnaly come, you were looking at yourself in the wedding dress, your aunt braiding your hair.