Ch 2. Hide

"Run! Faster! They'll catch you hurry up!"
...
"Look over there! Lets hide there!"
...
'What's happening? I kniw I have to run.. but where?'
'Yami is draging me to run faster.. but my head is spinning.. Oh that's right.. my father found me.. I have to run...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up screaming, I was in tears when Yami entered my room.

"What happened?... Don't worry... it was just a nightmare.." he hugged me.

I burried my face in his hug and tried to fall asleep again.

"Wanna talk about it?..."

"..."

Few seconds past and I found the courage to cry my heart out to him.

"I just feel so.. weak... I can't even protect myself or stand my ground without someone elses help. That's so stupid.."

"No. That means you care about people, and that's not something bad. But you have to trust them. Heizou has a plan and I know it will work. You have to belive it too.."

"... ok"

We went to dining room and found breakfast waiting for us. Aunt had to go to do some business in Watatsumi shrine so se were left alone.

Since we were bored Yami said we could spend some time by exploring island a bit, and maybe je could introduce me to priestes of Watatsumi island, he always described her as kind and sweet so I couldn't really say no.
-----------------------------
Heizou POV:

I woke up surprisingly early today. House was silent, I couldn't sence Y/ns presence and that was weird.

After quick breakfast I rushed to the Tenryou comission. Today was first day of Vision hunt degree. I don't really like it but I can't say anything against it. I'm lucky I'm part of Tenryou comission, they wont take my vision so soon..

I knew they would probablywant to take Camilas geo vision but I couldn't have that, it would ruin my plan, so I bought fake geo vision ftom some fatuis I found, before I gave some of them a bit of beating for breaking law...

"Listen... you'll give me your vision and I'll give you this fake one, when soliders come give them that and I'll return you real one."

"How do I know that's not another one of your tricks?"

"I told you, we'll need your geo vision for our plan, and if they take it it's game over."

"... fine... but take good care of it." Camila finaly gave me her vision and I gave her the fake.
------------------------------------
Vision hunt decree was really quicker than I expected they colected more than 20 visions in first day. Most of them were from criminals but still...

Sara asked me if Y/n was doing ok and I said I'll visit her tomorow and she nodded.

I came home, glad that nothing bad happened today but there was still some uneasy feeling in my chest.

I really mised Y/n, it's only been a day and I'm already breaking down because she's not here...

I wasn't really hungry so I went to sleep without dinner.

Next day

I woke up and went to police station, I gave Camila her vision back and then headed to Ritou.

I needed to see ship sheldue, after all if you come here without unannounced you'll be sent back.

First ship to arrive this month will be The Crux.. I heard that Beidou sometimes takes people who need a ride here do that's first clue...

I took waverider and went to watatsumi island like I promised
Y/n.

When I saw her smiling and talking to Yami I was so relived, but at same time I fekt anger in my stomach... was I jelous?

No... Yami is her brother..she won't fall in love with him.. right? Hm.. I'll have to investigate that latter.

Y/n noticed me and instantly ran towards me. She jumped at me and gave me a hug making me carry her.

I swear there's nothing I woulfn't do for her in this moment.

Y/n POV:
Yami was telling him a funny story that happened to him when he was little.. then I saw someone comming to us.

It was Heizou,my eyes sparkled.

I ran towards him and gave him the biggest hug I could, holding back my tears. Yesterday was so weird, knowing I'll come back and he won't ne there.

He carried me inside the house and sat me on sofa.

'WAIT. HE ISN'T GOING TO KISS ME!?Hoho no no no no. Don't you dare'

I took his face and kissed him. I don't see him for whole day and now he won't even act clingy anymore...

His face was red and it was cute, then he kissed me again (as he should😌)

"Get a room you lovebirds!" Yami said standing behind us. I went red of embarasment.

"Shut it you idiot!"I yelled and hugged Heizou like a little kid who's trying to hide her anger.

"Hmm.. a room would be nice~ don't you think love~?"Heizou said wich made me even more red.

I punched him in stomach and stood up heading to get some water. "Not today Shikanoin!"

Few minutes latter I cameback from kitchen amd pretended like nothing happened, Heizou and Yami looked like they were kind of mad at eachother.

"Something wrong guys?"

"No... I was just telling hum that if he ever touches you I'll make sure he's dead.."

"Jeez.. would you guys stop planning his death!? Sara is already enough.."I said sitting next to Heizou.

"Awhh~thank you love!" he said hugging me, he was acting like a baby, but I wasn't really annoyed so I let him be.

Heizou said that there were no traces of my father yet and based on my description nobody who looked like hime entered inazuma in past 2 weeks.

Yami asked him about Vision hunt decree, Heizou said he can't really say anything more than what's announced to public because that's basicaly all.

When aunt came back from shrine she asked Yami to help her with something leaving Heizou and me alone.

When Yami left I turned to Heizou and hugged him making him lay down with me on top.

"Missed me that much? I know I'm irresistable.. but thus is whole different level of clingy love~ ehe."

"Just shut up and let me enjoy thus idiot.."

"Haha.. sure." He hugged me and sudenly I felt really sleppy.

---------------------------------
Conversation between Heizou and Yami <3
Heizou POV:
Y/n left.. now's my chance..

"Hey Yami... let me ask you something" I smiled, he looked puzzled.

"You love Y/n only as a sister right?" he gave me a glare wich I returned.

"Yes. Why?"

"Just making sure, after all it's much easier to fall for someone from family if you didn't grow up with them..."

"I don't know what made you think I would fall for her knowing she akready has you, but fon't worry..."

"Hm.. ok."

"But you should stay on this level of protection on her with other guys.. deal?"

"Wasn't even planing otherwise."
_______________________________
Word count:1173

Omg I love protective Heizouuu!
See you guys in next chapter!