Ch 10. Party

My birthday was comming soon and since I was finnaly safe Heizou wanted to have small party to clelebrate.

Party was in yard of our house and he told me he'll take care of everything and I should rest, since I was still a bit shaken.

He invited Sara, Yami, Kokomi, Gorou, Lumine, my aunt, Yomiya, Itto, Shinobu, Kazuha, Calmila and few other officers from Tenryou commission. What surprised us both is that Guji Yae came with Reiden Shogun!?

She claimed that she heard lf our little story and wanted to visit and wandet Ei to see outside world more.

So yeah.. that's how I ended up having archon on party for my birthday wich was in few days...

Everyone was having good time, Heizou rarely left out of sight for too long. He was acting like a guard dog.

But it seemed he wasn't so tollerate towards alcohol... I saw him having a  bit hard time standing after 3-4  shots. I was still felling fime tho.

After all someone had to make sure everyone was ok.

I saw Camila laughing like there's no tomorow and I noticed she was looking at Kazuha. I swear they look like they're dating but when I asked her earlier today she said they don't even know eachother that well.

Yae Miko was talking to Shogun as Sara aproached me and gave me a big hug.

"I'm really glad you're ok...I'm sorry I couldn't do more to protect you.."

I hugged her back and told her it was fine, andshe should enjoy herself.

"Kokomi was left alone since Gorou left when Yae Miko arived, go and greet her!" I told her and pushed her.

Shinobu looked really worried. When I came closer I looked at her direction and saw Itto yelling at wall.

"How dare you! My onikabuto is the vest in whole world!"

"..."

"Oh really!? WELL FIGHT ME THEN AND I'LL SHOW YOU!"

"..."

"Oh so now you're silent huh? I knew my King numero duo is the best!"

"..."

"What!? How dare you call him useless!?"

"Uhh is he ok..?" I asked Shinobu even tho I knew answer...

"He's drunk... I'm dorry for this but nice party... I'll get him home now. See you next time!" She was so nice, I admire how she handles whole gang.

I saw Heizou sitting across from Kazuha and looking like he was questioning him.

Meanwhile Kazuha looked REALLY drunk. I walked closer and sit next to Camila who was in between. Heizou wasn't in much better state either.

I just listened to their conversation that had no sonce, until Kazuha finnaly fell asleep and Camila decided to carry him back to Crux.

Most of guests also left by now since it was around 4am. Heizou was dozing off on his sead and I waved good bye to last guests.

Then I turned around and couldn't find Heizou anywhere. Then I felt arms hugging me from behing and someones head on my sholder.

He groaned and I recognised it was Heizou.

"Ugh.. Y/nnn~ my head hurtssss... Can you kiss the pain away please"

I gugled and turned around to kiss him. But he was quicker and kissed me on the lips. I could feel alchol and knew he was weisted...

"Heizou we need to get you sober.."
I whispered.

"Nuhhh~First you need to drink some too. Or I'll run away!!"