Ch 5. Lies

Kokomi POV:

"Your exelency! There was urgent letter we recived!" said one of my trusted Shrine maidens.

"Really? Hmm... Thank you I'll readit.." When I looked at the letter it looked pretty normal. But when I opened it I saw Tenryou commission logo at the bottom.

What could this mean...?

'Greetings miss Sangonomya Kokomi.
My name is Shinakoin Heizou, detective from Tenryou commission. I'm writing this because I'm aware Y/n is with you. I am in no place nor do I want to control her choices. If she wants she can be with you. But what I do care about is her safety.
She came here because she's hidinh from someone. I wont go into much details since she may not be comfortable with everyone knowing.
All I'm asking of you is that you keep her safe from tall man, with dark brown hair, small beard, and dark brown eyes. And in return I won't do what I was asigned to and I won't spy on resistance.

If you agree give this letter and respond to Yami, and tell him to give it to me when I visit Y/n again.

~Detective Shikanoin Heizou

That was... unexpected. Hmm... I'll keep Y/n safe without a doubt.. I'll agree to hus terms but I'll also put someone to keep an eye on him, just in case.

I wrote a responce and went to find Yami. I found him and Y/n training other soliders. They were really talented.

"Yami, could you come here for a moment?"

"Your exelency! Of course!"

I gave him letter and instructions and I also added not to tell Y/n about it. He nodded and then left.
-------------------------------------
Back to present

Camila POV:
I was roaming around the city when I found Y/ns dad looking like he was searching for something. Well that was to be expected... we were supposed to meet the day he came here.

My blood ran cold when he spoted me but I had to pretend like I was fine.

"Sir, I'm really sorry I coulfn't meet you when you arrived.." I bowed my head.

"And what is your excuse for that?" His voice was cold, I felt bad for Y/n my dad wasn't that cold towards me...

"I tried to find in wich house your daughter lived... but there were many soliders and they cought me."

"Hmm the military here is pretty strong... So you weren't able to find her house?"

"No sir, but I managed to check all houses before they cought me, I think she isn't here." I said finnaly lifting my head up. But I still didn't look into his eyes.

"Hm since you've been cought I guess you can't really go to police here. Fine.. you'll try to search for her on other islands and I'll look here again."

"Yes sir." With that he left and I felt so much relived. Then someone bumped into me.

"Oh! I'm sorry miss.." He said with calm voice he looked like he was trying to hide his face but since I fell I was able to see his beautiful crimson eyes.

"Miss? Are you ok?" He gave me his hand to lift me up and I just gazed into his eyes.

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine..."

"I'm sorry for bumping into you, take this as apology..." he gave me some sweets.

"Uhh sweets?" I was a bit confused.

"Yeah.. I like eating them from time to time haha... my name is Kaedehara Kazuha."

"Oh.. uhm, I-I'm Camila Fraude.."I smiled a bit, that was unusual..

"Someone chalenged Kojou Sara on duel! His name is Tomo!" We heard someone yelling then Kazuha went pale.

"I'm sorry but I have to go miss.. Hope to see you some other time!"

And with that he ran away. Strange... but.. he was kind of cute...

Heizou POV:
When I woke up Y/n was still sleeping on me hugging me.

I decided it wouldn't hurt if I slept a bit longer... so I dosed off again.

Hm I wonder if her exelency agreed on my conditions..? I guess I'll find out soon...

Y/n woke up soon but I could see she wanted to sleep more.

"Lay back down it's still early princess~" I loved giving her nicknames, luckily she was to tired to argue against it.

After na hour and a half she woke up again and sadly she pushed me out of room so she could change again...

Yami saw me waiting at her door, but I forgot I was still shirtless. My shirt was actually in the livingroom.

"What the hell are you doing here naked!?"

"WHAT? I'M LITERALY WEARING EVERYTHING EXEPT MY SHIRT DUDE!"

"Did you dare to touch my sister!?"

"No he did not you idiotic jerk!" I heard Y/n yelling from her room.

"You better not... by the way... (*whispers* thus is from her exelency, she said to give it to you)"

"Oh.. thank you~."

When Y/n came out we had breakfast and I had to leave to see what's her dad doing.
______________________________
I came back to inazuma and I heard domeone chalenged Kojou Sara on duel before throne...
They must have a deadwish...

Then I spoted Camila looking a bit shocked,and I aproached her.

"Everything ok?"

"O-oh... y-yeah... I found mr. L/n and told him everything you said... he said he'll be looking around city and I should search other islands..."

"Hm that's good. Thank you. But... there seems to be something else in your mind... or rather someone. "

She stuffened, I knew it hehe.

"Who's the lucky guy??"

"W-what!? N-no! I just bumped into someone!"

"Oh. and that someone gave you these sweets?"

Now she went full red so I decuded to stop.

"Fine fine, you don't have to tell me as long as he's not a distraction to our deal... "

And I went to police station, expecting Sara to come soon so I could ask her who was brave enough to challenge her. And aldo to read what miss Kokomi said.

'Mister Shikanoin.
I read your letter, I decided to agree with your conditionsas long as you keep your end of the deal. If Y/n ever needs it she'll have our full protection.

~Priestes of Wtatsumi island Sangonomiya Kokomi

This is good... but why do I have this uneasy feeling in my chest..? I'll have to keep my guard up a little longer...

Word count:1080