Season 2: Ch 1.

Y/n POV:
I woke up my eyes blurry from last night. I noticed I was in Heizous bed but he wasn't here and place was unusually silent.

Until I heard front door opening. I remined silent and just listened, then door of his room started opening and I stood up only to be faced with two beautiful green eyes.

"Oh I see you're awake~" Heizou said smiling. I rushed zo him and hugged him as tight as possible.

"*cought* h-hey now haha. It's gonna be fine..." He whispered and hugged me back.

"How do you know that?"

"Because I am tge great detective Shikanoin Heizou! AndI akways have a plan~ehe." His tone was playful but that didn't help to calm my nerves.

"You'll be staying with your brother and aunt on watatsumi island, I'll talk to miss Sara to try and decline youre existance here until I find your father."

"B-but even if that works.. Camila would still be able to tell him I am in Inazuma."

"I'll take care of that too... and all you need to do is stay low and don't worry about anything"

I knew he was right but I was still a little tense so when I ate breakfast I went to ny room and layed on bed.

Few hours latter

I was woken up from my sleep when I heard a loud noise.

"SHIKANOIN HEIZOU YOU LITTLE RASCAL! WHAT MESS DID YOU DRAG HERINNOW!?" It was Sara and I don't think I ever heard her so angry.

I went to see what's happening when I was met with Heizou on the ground in defence positionand Sara in front of him with murderious aura around her.

She looked at me a her eyes softened a little.. "Y/n are you ok? What's wrong? How should I make him pay?"

"W-what!? H-he didn't do anything... Don't worry.." I hugged her showing her I'm ok.

"Then why did he say I had to tell everyone in city to pretend you don't exist if someone asks!?"

"I was about to explain put you went in apsolute range mode.." Heizou said a bit irritated. If I think about it.. his reaction was pretty cute. Especially when hus cheeks got red of anger.

I sat her down and told her everything I told Heizou about my past.

Sara closed her eyes as she sat in more profesional position as if she was thinking about a strategy.

"I think I'll be able to pull it of..ypu can count on me."

"Thank you!" I hugged her while Heizou just watched.

"Of course.. You are my child after all, I must protect you from everyone who causes you harm. Do you understand that Mr. Shikanoin."
(I swear she's such a queen 🤩)

"Huu~yeah yeah whatever.. I'll never hurt her anyway so don't worry about me... worry about that crazy man who's probably after her."

Three days latter
I was with Heizou on a boat to Watatsumi Island. He was driving while I was looking outside thinking about every possible outcome if Heizous plan doesn't work out.

I found myself crying and I was scared. It's not like me to be so afraid, or to cry so much.

Then a waverider stopped but we weren't near our destination yet..
Heizou cupped my face to look at him and then kussed me.

"Trust me... this will work. I'm sure of it. Couse we all care about you,and no one will let you go just like that."

Then he sat me on hus lap and started driving again. My face was so red I burried it into his neck trykng to hide it from him.

I asumed Heizou already informed aunt Nozori about the letter because they welcomed us in the second we stepped out of waverider.

I was sitting between Yami and Heizou when aunt brought us some tea.

Heizou told thrm some more detail of the plan and promised me to come here every two days.

When he left Yami gave me a hug with I gladly took. tomorow was first day of new month.

And everything begins. I just hope Heizou knows what he's doing... And another interesting thing is that tomotow is also first day of Shoguns new reform. 'The vision hunt decree'
___________________________
How do you like beginning of new season?

Should I include Gorou and Kokomi too??

See you in next chapter!