Ch 11. Nice to see you

Y/n POV:
I woke up on something warm, when I looked up I saw I was laying on Heizou.

'WHAT!?' 
I screamed inside my head. I trued to get up but he held me even thighter.

"Today I'll be sleepy head so don't move." He said with raspy morning voice I haven't hear until now.

"B-but they'll open archive soon, w-what if they see us!?" I started panicing afraid of what people could think.

"Well it's theyr fauld for not checking if therr were people inside in the first place.."

He said that but he let me go soon."Remember what I told you yesterday? We'll get going after you eat breakfast."

Flash back~~~~

'Tomorow we're going on a date!'

~~~~~~~
I remembered what he said and my ears turned red.

"A-aren't you gonna eat?" I asked trying to get the thought of date oit of my mind.

"Nah I'm okay~ I'll have it after we're done with our little date to Watatsumi island~"

"W-why Watatsumi?"

"I'll leave that as a surprise for now.."
-------------------------
When somebody finnaly unlocked the door they were met with Heizous angry green eyes.

And latter they earned a scolding from Sara for reckless behavior.

After I ate breakfast we went to Watatsumi Island.
------------------------------

"So yesterday when Sara told me to go to commission alone, I had to go to this island and~ I met a really nice older woman."

"Ok, but why is that important?"

"She looked like older version of that picture"

I stopped on my tracks. That can't be possible...

"Are you s-saying..?"

"Eitger police lied or she faked her death."

He took my hand and we slowly proceeded to where she lived. It was in a small cabine outside of main part of the island.

He knocked on the door and some man with hair and eyes just like mine opened the door.

"Hello there sir. Is your mother at home? We would like to talk to her."

"What does the Tenryou commission want with us?" Man said noticing our badges with Tenryou symbol on them.

"Don't worry we're here for personal matters.

"Yami? Is everything ok?" Behind him stood a woman, I froze when I saw her she had same face shape, and same hair but with some gray stripes.

"Y-you're.." I tried to speak and all attention was on me.

When she looked at me her eyes widened and filled with tears. She rushed to my side and higed me.

I don't know this woman, at all but it just felt so right to hug her back. The man watched us in shock "A-aunt Nozori!? What are you doing?"

Woman ignored him and looked at me cupping my face.

"You've grown so much.." I didn't understand what was going on. Then they let us go inside and gave us some tea.

Heizou sat beside me, I was still in shock and I finaly spoke.

"Wh-what is going on here..?" Weren't you suposed to be dead? That file said you died in house file.."

The man Yami looked shocked but the woman frowned. That- was my sister.. hiw do you know about that?"

"I-i dreamed of woman singing.. and then.. a man came to her with a knife..."

Heizou was also vurious since I didn't tell him about this.
"And I tried to find someone who looked like her in files... and said that she and her twin babies died.."

"Well... she did die... but she saved her children. You know, your mother was extrodinary at thinking things forward."

I felt chills down my spine, and Yami looked at her with shock and slight bit of anger." What do you mean her mother!? I don't have a sister she died with mom!"

"Are you seriously that dumb? Look at her she litteraly looks like female version of you.." Heizou said, hint of annoyance and boredom in his voice.

"I'm sorry for lying to you Yumi.. but I thought she was really gone when that horrible man took her." Woman said.

"W-what is yur name miss?" I asked.

"I'm Nozori. Nozori Chikara."

"I'm guessing that Yuna Chikara was your sister. And day she died she called you to continue to look after her children. Am I right?" Heizou said in a lower voice.

Yami and I looked at eachother.
"Are you r-really...?"

I didn't know what to say, I couldn't belive he would be my twin and my dad wouldn't reall be my dad. Now that I think about it.. I did look different than my siblings.

"Yes she is.." Nozori said.

We started crying and he ran towards me and hugged me. Heizou took my arms and made me hug him back.
---------------------------
We stayed there for a little longer and Nozori talked about our mother and why anyone wanted her death.

She was very good lawer and made her fair share of enemies but was always able to deceive death.

Until they sent a ruthless assassin after her. That's when she called her sister for help.

Her sister came in time to take children but was chased by mam 'father' and he managed to take me from her. She tried to search for me but learned we left Inazuma and went somewhere else...

They lived rest of their life in hiding.
-----------------------
After that I told them what hapened to me and how I ran away.

They were shocked. But I expected that. As much as I wanted to stay and live with them I couldn't...

I felt like I don't really belomg in that family anymore. But Yami and I made a promise to try and chatch up with everything else some otger time.

We stayed for dinner, Heizou also shared a few of his stories.

Now I knew my real name is Akari, but aunt said that if I wanted I could still use name 'father' gave me.

It just didn't feel right... Akari means 'light' but I felt so different from light and I decided that when I completly manage to accept my past I'll take name Akari, but until then I'll continue clearing dirt from name 'Y/n'.
-------------------------
When Heizou and I came home it was really late, and I was already half asleep.

I huged him from behind and he looked at me surprised.

"Thank you.. for that.."

"Hehe... always." He lifted me up and carried me to his bed, our bet was still on for two more days.

"Oh~ do you remember that breakfas I was talkimg about this morning?"

I looked at him and his debiliah grim that made me uneasy for some reason.

"Yeah? Why?"

"I'll take it now~" He said and I didn't understand whaz he meant until I felt something warm on my lips.

He kissed me!? I was shocked.. I was still new to this feeling but I decided to follow my instinct and kissed him back.

When we separated he looked me in the eyes as I was a blushing mess.

"From now on... you're mine."

"I-i.. o-ok..!"

"Haha.. not realL love confession I wanted to hear yesterday~ but I'll take it!"  He smiled and layed on me falling asleep.

'OMG DID THIS REALLY JUST HAPPEN!?'

Word count:1209
Well, I finaly wrote it!
I hope you like it! But you have to remember, you can't stay hidden from your false family forever~.

Byee!