Chapter 2: How have you not heard of Verosika Mayday!?

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Hey Moxxie?

Moxxie: Yeah Y/n?

Y/n: What do you think Blitzo called a meeting for?

Moxxie: Well he's probably going to explain his dumb plan to win the bet.

Y/n: Bet?

Moxxie: Oh right you werent there...Basically Blitzo made a bet with Verosika that if we kill more humans than Verosika's posse can have...intercourse...with humans, then we can have our parking spot back.

Y/n: Oh, right...

Blitzo slams the door open and stands at the other end of the table, keeping the same pissed off face.

Blitzo: Alright, shut your assholes! Here's how we're gonna do this shit!

Blitzo grabs a pencil and poorly scetches out his plan.

Blitzo: First, we find a fuck-ton of clients. We portal up, we have our fun murder time as per usual. We pile all the bodies into a big fuckin' canoe. We push said canoe into some water. We light it on fire to attract the sharks and eagles and maybe a goose too, fuck it! They come and eat the bodies, we win the bet, we rub it in the sloppy whore's drunken, ass face! Do you have any questions?

Moxxie: Uh, yeah. What was that nonsense?

Blitzo: That wasnt a question.

Moxxie: That wasnt a plan.

Blitzo: Im sorry, but that was a flawless presentation on what we should do Mox. Its not my fault you have a smooth little brain up stairs.

Moxxie: A what now!?

Blitzo: Im callin' you slow moxxie. God, why dont you learn to take criticism you talentless baby dicked troll!

Moxxie: Well why dont you take an art class!

Blitzo: Well why dont you see how expensive they are!

Loona: Hey, is there a way i can come with you guys this time?

Blitzo: Absolutely not, i forbid it! Not gonna happen, sorry sweetie. Spring break is no place for young vulnerable goth girls. You know the kind of FREAKS up there who drool all over you!

 You know the kind of FREAKS up there who drool all over you!

Loona: Well, i can blend into humans easy enough. Just, let me tag along.

Blitzo: Wait, say that again.

Loona: I can blend in?

Millie: Do you have a human diguise?

Loona: Yeah, dont you?

Blitzo: ...

Moxxie: ...

Millie: ...

Y/n: I actually have one.

Loona: Wait, really?

Y/n: Yeah, its just what i looked like when i was alive.

Loona: Okay so, except Y/n, you three have been screwing around on earth, this whole fucking time without human diguises!