𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 - 2

After 2 years

Its morning now and our couples are sleeping peacefully while hugging their baby. The morning rays were falling on them. Y/n opened her eyes and looked beside her only to see her husband sleeping peacefully while hugging their  baby to his chest. Y/n smiled and kissed both of their forehead. She got off from the bed and went to washroom to do her morning routine.

After completing her routine she came to the bed room and saw them still sleeping. Y/n sighed and went towards them.

Kookie...Wake up... Y/n called him. But he didn't responded. Yaa jungkookiee wake up, you have practice. Wake up kookie... She again said caressing his hairs. He hummed and opened his eyes slowly adjusting with the light. Good morning baby... He said in his morning raspy voice. Morning gukkie.. Now you have to wake up our princess... She said caressing the baby's back softly who was sleeping on his chest. Jungkook looked at his bare chest only to see their 2 year old babygirl sleeping with a cute pout on her lips exactly like her dad because she is a carbon copy of jk. My lil princess is still sleepy hmm... He said caressing their baby's soft hair. She whined in her sleep making them cooed at her cuteness.

Princess wake up... Y/n said softly and kissed her forehead. She slowly opened her eyes and pouted looking at them with her sleepy eyes. Ohh my baby woke up. Let's go my cutie pie mommy will give you bubble bathie... Y/n said softly. Mommy... She said and raised her hands towards y/n wanting her to pick her up. Y/n smiled and pick up  the half sleepy little girl in her arms.

Baby my morning kissie... Jk asked pouting. Y/n chuckled and kissed him. After a good minute of their kissing they pulled back . ( don't worry about the Innocent baby she is sleeping on y/n's chest, so she can't see what her parents are doing )

Jungkookiee get up..And today you have to take ari with you cause i have some meetings today so i won't be able to take care of her... Y/n said. Okay baby, hyungs will be happy. They're continuously asking me to bring her there... Jungkook replied

Jungkook and areum are done with their morning routine now they are in the dining room.

Ari baby, don't waste that veggies... Y/n said with a little strict voice . But mommy they are eww. I don't want that... Areum said with a cute whinny face.. Y/n looked at jungkook with a done face and asked him to do something.. Baby if you eat all this veggies, i will buy you chocolates and banana milk... Jk said smiling. Yaa didn't i told you not to give her too much chocos... Y/n said glaring at him.. Don't worry sweetheart. I will take care of that. Now my lil princess will eat that right?... Jk replied caressing areum's hair. Yess daddy... Areum said eating the veggies.

After their breakfast y/n went to her company and jungkook went to his practice with areum. She likes her uncles so much. Everybody in the family pamper her so much and also spoils her with everything..

At BTS side

BTS are practicing and baby areum is watching them dancing while eating her chocolates and snacks that was given by her uncles. They  already prepared everything for her when they heard that jungkook will bring her with him. The hybe staffs were cooing at the cute little girl who was looking at her daddy and uncles with her adorable doe eyes.

Soon they stopped dancing as it was their lunch time . But suddenly they all divert their attention to the little girl who clapping her lilttle hands while smiling widely.

Seeing this jungkook smiled widely and rushed to his princess and took her in his hands and kissed her chubby cheeks. She giggled loudly getting pampered by her daddy