Chapter : 30

Everyone present there is shocked by hearing jungkook's answer.

W-What are you saying jungkook?. Think before saying something like this. It's about Your future... Ji-won  yelled. Jungkook sighed deeply. I know . And I'm choosing my love . I don't want anything other than her . And about our army, they will support me in anything. I spend most of my age by working on this career. And I'm happy that i got so much people to love me and care for me. But now i want something else and that can only given by her. We need each other and i promised to never leave her.. And even if i have to chose between my life and her, i will still chose her over my life. If i have to leave this career that doesn't me i will stop loving my armies. They are my first love and i will still love them forever. They give me this new life and i will always be grateful to them. I will never stop loving them... Jungkook replied but ji-won didn't seemed convinced.

Ji-won thought jungkook will choose his career over her because how can someone give up a life like jungkook. People all around the world is crazy about BTS. Nobody will never give up a chance to be a part of this kpop band. Now he is nervous that what if jungkook leave this group then this group will not be BTS anymore because each member is the backbone of this group if one member is gone then there is no meaning to call this band as the world famous kpop boy band.

Jungkook stop it.. If you leave this group then there is no meaning to continue our group you're also an hardworking member of this group... Jin said. I know that hyung, but if this career will take my love away from me then i don't want to continue staying here... Jungkook replied calmly. Jungkook think again. You gained this much fame and popularity only by staying in this group and your hardwork and now you want to destroy all those. Think wisely jungkook. No one is going to support you for leaving such a golden opportunity... Ji-won said trying to convince jk.

Who said that no one will support me? Our ARMY they will surely support me and my decision. They supported us in our worst times and give us courage to fight then why not now. They only want our happiness . I believe them they will give me the courage to fight for my love... Jungkook replied.

Ji-won sighed angrily because he still want jungkook to choose his career. He only cared about the company's rules other than their idols happiness and there also a reason behind his behaviour

I'm giving you last chance. Give me your answer in the evening. If you're still choosing her then ready to say good bye to your career... Ji-won said angrily and left from there. Sejin also left with him after giving a sad look to BTS because he also support jungkook in this matter and want jungkook to get his love without leaving his career but he is only a manager there.

Jungkook eyes got teary he thought they will support him but it didn't happen. He don't want to leave this profession because he love BTS and ARMY very much. But now he don't have any other option. Both y/n and BTS are important to him but he don't want to leave her. He find his peace and comfort in her. He don't have any clear answer for this its just he love her very much and don't want to leave her.

Jungkookie don't worry nothing will happen. Y/n will never let you do this. She will surely help you and you know that Kim enterprises is way more powerful than any other companies... Tae said patting his shoulder. No hyung. I'm ready to leave anything for her i only want her in my life. She give me everything that i want... Jungkook replied and left from there wiping his tears

Taehyung sighed and dialed jaehyun's number. He told everything that happened there and also about Jungkook's decision.

Jaehyun was totally shocked to hear that,he never thought jungkook will choose his sister over his years of hardwork. Now he is sure about jungkook's love for his sister. And he was happy that he got such a perfect man for his sister who love his sister more than anything.