Chapter : 29

Next day...

Today y/n had an important meeting and she was checking the files for that meeting. She was too immersed in that and didn't saw her phone that was ringing continuously as it was on silent mode. After sometime ji-hoon rushed inside the cabin without knocking.

Ma'am... Ji-hoon called her while panting. What happened? Why are you panting?... Y/n asked confusedly.. See this... Ji-hoon replied showing his phone to her.

Her eyes widened seeing the phone. She bite her lips not knowing what to do.. It was the pictures of jungkook and y/n from yesterday with the caption :-

The World's famous kpop boy band BTS's youngest member Jeon Jungkook was happened to see in a date with kim y/n the CEO of kim enterprises. As per the company rules BTS members are not allowed to date and we didn't get any further news from the agency. The BTS ARMY ' s are going out of control because of this

How did you know about this?... Y/n asked biting her lips . Taehyung hyung informed me this. He said,he called you many times but you didn't respond so he called me. Noona what should we do now?this news is spreaded in the whole kpop industry...ji-hoon replied with a worried tone

I know this would happen. He should have listened to me... Y/n thought.

Did you got any news from hybe?... Y/n asked.. No. But i'm sure ma'am they will try to break this relation at any cost to save their company... Ji-hoon replied making y/n look at him as a fear rushed inside her. Their fans are literally blasting the whole social media... Ji-hoon again said. Y/n took her phone to call jungkook but suddenly she saw a call on her phone it was from jungkook. She took a deep breath before taking the call.

On the phone

Y/n : H-Hello...

Jk : Hello baby are you okay? Why didn't you pick up the phone?

He asked worriedly.

Y/n : Sorry kook i was preparing for an important meeting . So the phone was in silent mode .

Jk : Did you see the news?

Y/n : *sighed* Yes, I know this would happen that's why i tried to stop you jungkook. You clearly know about your company rule that you can't date. Now what are you gonna do about this, are you gonna break up with me. Jungkook i don't want you to leave your career or passion for me. You can decide what ever you want. I support you no matter what your decision is...

Jk : Y-Y/n baby what are you saying? Break up? How can you say that?. I didn't loved you to leave you like this . I can't live my life without you. And i know what to do. Don't worry about this. For you I'm ready to leave everything. I only love you alot more than myself. I know how to solve this just you concentrate on your meeting. I love you y/n

His words got tears in her eyes. She smiled lightly biting her lips.

Y/n : I love you too jungkook

She replied and ended the call.

Let's go to the meeting... Y/n said. What about this problem?... Ji-hoon asked. Jungkook said he will take care of this, if that doesn't work i know what to do... Y/n replied and left to the meeting room.

At the BTS side

All the members are sitting in the couch and scrolling through the social medias

Jungkook what are you gonna do about this? Or like y/n said are you going to break up with her... Jimin asked making everyone shock. I swear jungkook. If something like that happens I'm not going to leave you. I will be the first one to break your bones... Taehyung replied gritting his teeths angrilly.

What the hell Taehyung... Jin shouted. It's true hyung. After many years we got our y/n back i don't want anything bad to happen again. She will not be able take that pain again hyung. You don't know the truth, once she even tried to end her life because of the anxiety and depression. If we got there a sec late at that time she wouldn't be in this world now... Our y/n she already suffered enough hyung. And this is the reason i was first against this relation... Taehyung replied as a tear escaped from his eyes. Jungkook eyes were already teary. He was sure that he will never leave her whatever happens.

At that time someone came to there. It was their CEO park ji-won with their manager sejin.. Anger was clearly visible in ji-won's eyes.

Is it true jungkook that you are dating that kim y/n?... Ji-won asked angrily.. Jungkook took a deep breath. Yes it's true, it's been more than 6 months we started dating... Jungkook replied straightly making ji-won and sejin shock

What the hell you did jungkook? Because of you everything is messed. You clearly know the company rules right still you dared to break that. Your dating news is spreading like a fire all around the world. Only because of you our company's reputation is going down. Did you see the reaction from your armies, they are against it jungkook. So we decided everything. We are giving you a chance. Choose between your career and love. We want your answer in evening... Ji-won said making BTS shock but jungkook didnt had any expression...

But most of our armies support this... Jimin said showing his phone. Ji-won glared at him. What about si-hyuk hyung? Did he said anything?... Rm asked. He is okay with whatever i say... Ji-won replied...

He was about to go but jungkook stopped them

I don't need any time for this . I'm choosing now...

My career is important...

But i love my life more than that and that's my y/n, my love, my life. I love her more than anything. Even for her I'm ready to die....

So i choose my love over my career. Career can build again but true love happens only once in a life a time..

To be continued...

( After few chapters the story is going to end ✨️✨️✨️ And most importantly take this as a fiction. I don't have any grudge against anyone in this story. )