𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 - 1

After 3 years

Everything changed so much in these years. Jaehyun decided to live with his parents and continued his job from sk. His parents and sister is trying to find a perfect girl for him. They made him go to many blind dates, but he didnt liked anyone. And everyone got to know about jaehyun being the elder son of kim's. After that no one dared to think about hurting Kim's . About baekhyun, he moved on from y/n after trying so much and now he had a girlfriend. Her name is taeyeon. She helped him to move on from y/n. She was his friend at first but after sometime they fell for each other and confessed. Now they are happy with each other.

Mainly about our powerful couples. They are still like before. They never fails to spend their time with each even they have tight schedules. Both of them are in a responsible job and also because of that they fight sometimes, but it didn't last long for a day. They easily made up and again being clingy towards each other.

Lets go to the story...

Its morning now. Y/n woke up from her sleep and stretched her arms. She looked beside her and got sad. She missed him very much. Its been 2 weeks since jungkook went to los Angeles for his concert. They both are missing each other very much.

Y/n was thinking about him but suddenly she got up from her bed and rushed towards the washroom and started throwing up. She was feeling so much tired and dizzy in these days. Whenever she eats something she always throw up. She didn't informed jungkook about this because she don't want him to worry about her.

Y/n's pov.

What's happening to me in these days? I always feels like puking after eating something. And also this headache and dizzy is killing me. I can't even concentrate on anything. I should visit a doctor, what if this is any disease?... W-Wait... W-What if I'm pregnant. Why didn't i think about this before. There is a chance for me to get pregnant,but now what I'm gonna do i don't have any pregnancy test here. I should test this in hospital... If I'm pregnant then jungkook will be more happy and also i can surprise him with this..

Time skip.

Now y/n is in doctor's cabin. She is patiently waiting for the doctor to talk who is checking her results. She was nervous as hell. The doctor closed the file with a smile.

Congratulation mrs jeon you're 3 weeks pregnant... Dr said making y/n froze on her place. Soon she smiled widely and placed her hands on her stomach. Her eyes got teary in happiness .. From now on you should be careful with everything you're doing. And You have to come here for your monthly check up... Dr said. Thank you dr... Y/n replied and bowed. After that she left from there.

Now she is feeling so happy and can't wait to tell this to jungkook. She decide to surprise him. She didn't tell about this to anyone as she want jungkook to know about this first. And tomorrow evening jungkook is coming back.

Next day.

It's evening time now. Y/n prepared the gift for him and waiting for his arrival. She gave 1 week holiday to the maids. After sometime she heard the sound of the car. She peeked through the window and saw his car. She squealed in happiness and hide in their bedroom.

Jungkook got out from the car with a wide smile on his face. He was very much excited to see his love after 2 weeks. Even though they used to talk and see each other in phone but still they missed each other..

He entered the living room but didn't saw anyone

Baby...I'm home... He yelled but got no response. He decided to check their bedroom. When he entered the room the room was in dim light . He didn't saw her there. But he saw something that was placed in the bed. It was a box. He walked towards the bed and took that box in his hands.. He opened the box