Chapter : 23 ( 18+ )

This part will be their cute moments.

Next day...

Jungkook woke up first and looks beside him only to see his love of life sleeping peacefully on his chest. He smiles remembering last night and kissed her forehead.. He stared at her and saw her neck is covered with his love bites.. He leaned in and Peck her neck making her whine in her sleep... And she was also wearing a thin silk shirt making her look more hot . seeing all this aroused him.. His hands roamed around her curves. He was feeling an urge to do it again. He got under the cover and hovered over and started to suck her last nights hickey making it more fresh...Due to this sudden action she moaned and opened her eyes. She looks down and saw jungkook above her and sucking her neck...

Mature part ahead🔞

Ahh...gguk..what are you doing?... She said and moaned. I'm needy baby... He replied still sucking her. But we did it last night. I'm sore gguk... She replied. I'll be gentle baby... He said opening her shirt buttons. After that he removed their dress and entered inside her making her breath hitch..He started to move inside her slowly making her feel pain. After sometime he started to thrust inside her fastly knowing she is adjusted. She was feeling pleasure, to increase that he started to rub her clit adding more pleasure to her. She was moaning mess under him. She wrapped her legs around his waist giving him more access.Their moan and growls filled in the room.

After sometime

ahh...daddy..I'm close... She said in between her moans. Cum baby... Cum for me... He said thrusting fastly inside her reaching his climax.. Soon she cummed for the second time. He also cummed after her... He falls on her body burying his face on the crook of her neck... She wrapped her hands around his bare body and hugged him. Both are panting heavily after their morning love making session..

Mature part ended here🚫

I don't think i will be able to walk after your baepsae step inside me... She said pouting. He chuckled and layed beside her. I can carry you the whole day.And i don't mind having another round..He replied and smirked looking at her . She blushed and hit him on his chest playfully.. Yaa shut up you shameless man. Now help me to fresh up... She said.. He nodded and picked her in bridal style and was about to go to the washroom

Stop...she said.. What happened baby?... He asked.  Promise me no more rounds inside the washroom. I don't trust you in this matter...She replied cutely glaring at him. He smiled seeing her cute glaring face and nodded

After that he helped her to shower and he also took shower.. Now they're in kitchen and he is making breakfast for them. Y/n is sitting on the kitchen counter and eating the vegitables that jungkook was cutting..

Y/n's pov

He is looking so hot while cooking. Aww his sleeves were rolled up showing his arm tattoos it makes him 1000X times more hot..god must have took more time to creating this man.. Ohh god I'm getting flashback about last night. He was really a wild beast in bed, but only mine. Last night he was looking like a greek god with sweats in his face. Oh god thank you for giving me this masterpiece of yours . Now i know why his fans are really obssessed with him. Not only his voice and dance but everything about him is too attractive for anyone... End

Y/n..baby where you lost?...He asked making her come out of her thoughts.. Nothing... She replied smiling at him. Oh okay.Here eat this... He said giving her a piece of carrot.. Carrot? You're the rabbit here so you should eat this bunny boy...she replied teasing him. He pouted and whined shaking his head cutely...