Chapter : 02

At night...

Now its 9pm and y/n was still in her cabin doing her work....she was immersed in her work.
At that time someone knocked

come in..she replied
Ji-hoon entered and bowed Did you reserve it ?.. she asked without looking at her yes noona.. He replied. He sometimes calls y/n as noona and she doesn't have any problem in that
Inform my parents that i Will be going to our private club today... She said Okay noona and enjoy your time.. ji-hoon said left from there

After her work y/n entered her room that was attached to her cabin. She take a quick shower and wore this

She took her car and drove to the private club

She took her car and drove to the private club. Only VIP's are allowed there.. And also there will not be messes or problems like perverts,drugs and distubances from other persons.

Time skip....

The club was filled with so many peoples and they are VIP's. The employees,sluts and strippers were doing their job by serving the guests. All of the peoples were enjoying their time by drinking, dancing, gaming and some of them were making out. Y/n was sitting in the bar enjoying her drink...

???. POV

We were in the club after our practising... Ahh after a long time we are here..Now i can enjoy my time... I am so tired...

Hyung i am going to the bar..?? Said

yaa you're still a kid bunny.. ?? Repied

jimin-shii I am not a kid anymore i am 25 years old and i am not a bunny.. ?? Yelled and pouted

Yaa jungkookaah jimin is right you can't drink .. ?? Said

Taetae hyung pleasee.... jungkook pleaded showing his puppy eyes

aishhh okay.....But don't drink too much other wise jin hyung will beat us with his slippers do you want that ?... taehyung asked

Jungkook gulped remembering the beats he got from jin hyung last time when he went here and go back after being wasted so much.. He still remembered how his hyungs made him do all the chores for a week..

ofcourse hyung i will never forgets it ...And i will be more carefull this time..jungkook replied

Jungkook left to the bar .He sat on one of the chair and ordered his drinks. He was sipping his drink peacefully.

Jk's pov

I was drinking my shot... Suddenly i heard a voice behind it was a girl's voice. I looked beside me and saw a girl asking for another shot to the bartender... I saw her face. It was somewhat a familiar face to me. But i don't know where i saw her... What if she is an army? Maybe i saw her in our concert or anything... But she was really beautyful and hot, Her deep ocean eyes, long eyelashes, pointed nose, sharp jawline and her pink plump lips... I don't know what happened but my heart was beating so fast like it will explode at any time.. I feels like i want to stare at her forever....

AM I FALLING FOR HER ??

IS IT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ??

Hey mr don't you know its wrong to stare at someone like this...she asked ...I got shocked and looked away... Aishh its embbarassing jaykay...

S-Sorry... i said and bowed my head
That's okay...she sighed and continued to sip her drink

By the way can i join?...I am bored alone and also we can get to know each other... i said with a hope because i want to know about her more.. She thought for a minute and nodded her head slowly.

Y/n's pov..

Here i am enjoying my drink.. But when i looked beside me i saw a young man staring at me...to be honest i felt like i saw him somewhere.. But i can't recognise him maybe i drunk too much..we talk for sometime and i tell him my name and he did the same..i have heard his name somewhere but still i can't remember it.But in my opinion he must be an idol or a model because he is so handsome and have a good body and also he have tattoos on his hands, not gonna lie he is so hot...

Time skip..

She have been drinking and i got to know that her name is y/n and told her my name as jungkook,to my surprise she didn't seems to be shocked or anything. Maybe she is too drunk to remember me.i am not drinking that much because i don't want to get beated by my hyung.. I saw her eyes getting closed maybe she is sleepy.. I should help her... I took her hands and placed it around my shoulder and take her to one of the room here..

I entered the room and layed her softly on the bed..i saw her phone beside her and take it,maybe i can call someone to help and take her home...but it is locked... And its a password... Ohh shit...i think i have to wait here until she wakes up...i can't leave her here like this and thats too she is drunk.

I looked at her and saw her face was covered by her hair. I bends down to her level and softly tucked her hair behind her ear. Trust me She is so beautiful and i didnt saw such a beautiful girl before,she is the first one who caught my attention..i was admiring her face but suddenly she gripped on my hand that make me hover over her.... Her face is so close to me even her hot breath was falling on my lips...my eyes falled on her pink lips that was attracting me to capture it with mine. I badly wanna taste those lips of her...

Suddenly i flinched because her phone was ringing and it showed a name ji-hoon. I got up from her and attended the call

On the phone

Jk : Hello..

Ji-hoon : H-Hello .. Who are you ? And where is my noona ?

Jk : * n-noona? it must be her brother* Don't worry your noona is fine. But she is drunk so can you come here and take her home?

Ji-hoon : w-what? I will be there in 10 mins .But sir can you stay with her till i get there. She is not safe there..

Jk : That's okay i will stay with here ..

Call ended

After sometime ji-hoon reach the club and again called to y/n's phone to know their location.. Ji-hoon entered the room where y/n is sleeping and he was shocked to see jeon jungkook with her.. But he didn't tell anything. He just take y/n with him after saying thanks to jungkook

To be continued...

[ I will give the introduction of bts members in next part .But There will be some changes from their real life and i will add it in the next part. Consider it as fanfiction only....And i will give a tour of y/n's house, office and bts's some important places ]