Our little family

Woah three updates? Three regular updates? Didn't I update like three days ago or whatever? Yes I did but I'm so excited to finish this story I'm throwing out the chapters! Chances are the next one will be out pretty soon!

A few days had passed since Naruto had slept a full night. Each night he was able to stay peaceful from 10'o'clock at night up until 7am the next morning which for Naruto, who hadn't slept for more than 1 hour since Kurama's death, was an incredible improvement.

"hey 'ske.." Naruto mumbled, snuggling up against Sasuke from their shared bed,

"hm?" Sasuke mumbled back, breathing into Naruto's hair.

"what time is it..?"

Sasuke shuffled up a bit, looking for the clock in the room "something past 9 I think.. why?"

"oh it must be sunday... The alarm hasn't gone off.. June 3rd I think"

Sasuke suddenly sat up, his heart beating in his chest. "June...3rd?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah I think so, why?"

"June 3rd was... When my parents died.."

XxX

"How long has it been?" Naruto asked gently. He was sat up with Sasuke leaning against him. Sasuke had tears staining his face and tissues surrounding them.

"12 years I think.." Sasuke sniffed and used a tissue to wipe his eyes.

"Tell me about them" Naruto said and stroked Sasuke's hair,

"they were amazing, the best parents ever. They died when I was 6"

"must have been tough" Naruto said slowly.

"yeah.. But I guess it's messed me up less since I didn't know, only found out two years ago"

"Hi mom!" Sasuke called, running into the Uchiha house after his final class finished.

"Hello Sasuke!" Mikoto said, leaning down and catching her son in a hug, "how was school?"

"It was great! I drew you a picture!" he said as he pulled out a picture and showed it to his mother, "that's me! And Itachi! And you! And dad!"

"Oh Sasuke! This is wonderful" she said and went to hang it up on the fridge.

"I love you, mom"

"I love you too, Sasuke"

Naruto hugged Sasuke tight. Sasuke hugged Naruto back and pressed himself closer to his boyfriend. The memories of his parents rushed through his mind as the tears continued to flow. Sasuke cried into Naruto's shoulder until no more tears would come out. Naruto tried to console Sasuke no matter how much it broke his heart. Naruto loved Sasuke, he always had so automatically it would be destroying him hearing his boyfriend crying out in complete agony. Naruto knew he had to be there for Sasuke, he knew he had to comfort him and that it would take him a long time before he was able to be calm. Naruto understood, especially since he'd lost someone himself. It was heartbreaking but in a way comforting to know that he wasn't alone with the grief of losing family.

Minato walked through the front door. The house was silent. Minato knew his oldest son, Kurama, was home so he didn't fully understand why the house was so silent. He walked around for a few moments before wondering if he had potentially gone around with some of his friends. Naruto wouldn't be home for another few hours and his wife, Kushina, was out shopping for food.

"I guess I should check if he's here" Minato said to himself as he walked through the house over to the shared bedroom between Naruto and Kurama. Minato knocked on the door, "Kurama? You home?" he asked. No reply. Shrugging, Minato opened the bedroom door and walked in. "Oh my god.." Minato whispered, unable to get his words fully out when he saw what was inside that bedroom.