Chapter 67

"I think we should have sex"

Jugheads eyes went wide and he had to try really hard to keep control of car. "What?" He spluttered. "I...I... think we should have sex" she said quietly, looking down and playing with her fingers, not looking at him. "I..." jug said, not knowing what to say. He took his hand off her leg to run his hands through his hair, nervously. He didn't say anything, taking in what his girlfriend has just blurted out. Unfortunately, Betty took this the wrong way. Her mind working fast with negative thoughts about how he must not find her attractive.

Once they got to the centre, they wordlessly walked into his office. Betty took her usual seat and jug pulled her file out. Before they started jug look at his girlfriend. "Betts..." he started but she cut him off. "Don't" she whispered. "Don't?" He questioned. "You don't have to say anything I get it. I made you uncomfortable and now you don't know how to let me down gently, it's okay let's just get on with the session and then I'll go to the Andrews house tonight" she rambled and for the second time that day jughead was lost for words. Not wanting her to torture herself anymore he stood up and crouched in-front of her, taking her hands. "Baby, no" he started gently. "Please don't think like that, I do want you, I always want you" he exclaimed. "You do?" She asked, tears in her eyes. "Of course" he nodded. "I'm sorry you just caught me off guard earlier" he said, leading them over to his couch. "I know I'm sorry I shouldn't have said it like that" she apologised. "No, don't be sorry I want you to share everything with me, okay?" He said and she nodded. "Good" he said. "Now about what you said" he started and Betty got nervous again, fiddling with his fingers this time. "If you're ready, and you really want to have sex, then I'm 100% in" he smiled. "Really?" She asked hopefully. "Really" he grinned. "I am ready, I want you" she whispered. "I've always wanted you betts" jug said before cupping her cheeks and kissing her...

After the longest session ever, they drove back to jugheads apartment. As jughead locked the door behind them, Betty stood nervously in front of him. "Baby..." he chuckled lightly. "It's just me" he reassured her. "I know, I just..." but she didn't have to finish her sentence because he knew her well. "I know betts but it's okay, we'll do whatever you're comfortable with" he told her, and took her hand leading them into his room. Once they were in there, he gently lowered her onto the bed, peppering kisses down her neck, then her cheeks and then finally taking her lips in his. "Juggie..." she whispered breathlessly after a few minutes. "Yeah betts?" He said, pulling back slightly to look into her eyes. "Touch me". "Are you sure?" He asked, wanting to make sure she was okay. "Touch me" she repeated. Connecting their lips once more, jug took her shirt and skirt off before tugging his own clothes off. "This okay?" He confirmed "more than" she smiled, pulling him back down to her. Still kissing her, jug slowly trailed his hand down her body until it reached her inner thighs. "Do you want this?" He asked. "I want you Juggie" she moaned slightly and that's all jughead needed to hear...

"Wow" Betty panted, trying to catch her breath. "Yeah, wow" jug smirked, his fingers running through her blonde hair. "Are you okay?" He asked her, kissing her shoulder as she lay on his chest. "I feel amazing, thank you" she smiled up at him, her eyes shining. "I love you" he grinned, not being able to resist kissing her again. "I love you too jug, so much".

{please give me some ideas 💗}