——“Your application for the level of the sorcerer has not been approved yet, and I will not assign you a task for the time being.”

    That’s how Mr. Night Moth sent me.

    I was angrily lying on Glass's desk, unbelievable: "I actually asked for a mission and was rejected!"

    Before Glass could comfort me, Wujo Satoru, who was leaning on the table, laughed the loudest.

    I was so angry that I wanted to kick him: "Don't you have a mission? Why are you so idle?"

    "I have a mission." Gojo Satoru retorted.

    "What?" He was hanging around me all day, so how could he have time for tasks.

    "Isn't it a task to protect you?" Gojo Satoru said confidently.

    Me: "..."

    Can this person be serious once? Do I still need protection? He is more valuable to protect the knotweed and Fu Hei than to protect me.

    I figured he was talking nonsense.

    But Gojo Satoru acted as if he was really protecting me. Even if I just went to the convenience store near the high school to buy a cup of oden, he would definitely follow me.

    "Come here." I beckoned to him.

    Gojo Satoru brought his head closer with a smile.

    I opened my palm to him, and inside was a grape-flavored candy.

    "Here, then what are you going to do? I'm going to make up for sleep."

    Wutiao Wu hugged his arms: "No, I promised someone that I would never leave."

    I rolled my eyes: "Wu Sauce, But I'm going to change my pajamas!"

    "You change."

    "Hey!"

    Before I got angry, Gojo Satoru shrugged, reached out and took the candy from my palm, and fed the lavender candy to my lips. , just smiled and held me.

    "Okay, call me if you have something, I'll be right next door."

    "Hurry up and go."

    Gojo Satoru let go of his hand and left from the window.

    ——All I can say about this is that the love of jumping out of windows is really contagious.

    The quality of my sleep has always been good, and I can usually sleep until the next morning without special circumstances, but today I woke up in the middle of the night.

    Staring at the position outside the window, I frowned, took out my knife from the bag of curse tools beside the bed, opened the window carefully, and was about to stick my head out.

    "Hey, I'm very vigilant this time."

    Gojo Satoru's voice almost came from my ear.