pitch black outside the window, but the light in the room was a gentle warm yellow, and even when the fingers were lightly placed on the edge of the flower pot, it seemed like a golden edge was drawn out.

    I turned my back to the glass, as if sighing and talking to myself.

    "It's blooming again."

    - It's May, and the long blooming season of Endless Summer has begun.

    I was stopped by Gojo Go and Xia Youjie.

    "Yeah, the good dog is out of the way, get out of the way." I hurriedly arranged the satin bows around my neckline, not even bothering to lift my head.

    "..." Gojo Satoru, who was standing in the way, looked like he was about to pounce on me and kill me.

    I was silent for two seconds and looked at him sincerely: "No, you're not really going to let me go to class with Huzhu and the others."

    - I'm going to run on the spot if they dare to say "yes", fool It will only take the high school courses twice in a row.

    Xia Youjie clarified: "Of course not, you are teaching alone, and you have no final exam."

    I scratched my face: "It seems to be right, so I'm not a serious student.

    " Not satisfied with this statement.

    "Huh? I don't care, you are my student, come on, hurry up and shout, Teacher Wujo."

    Me: "..."

    Actually, it's okay to shout, but I don't know why, I just don't want to.

    I thought with a calm face that it was definitely Gojo Satoru's expression. It looked too perverted, and since he returned to the high school, I found that this person began to indulge in wearing those strange blindfolds again, which made his temperament become Fans, to sum up, just don't look like a good guy.

    "Five—" I lengthened my voice.

    Even if Gojo Satoru was half-covered, I could see the anticipation in it.

    "Teacher Xia You." I suddenly turned around and called out to Xia Youjie, who was standing beside him.     Wutiaowu

    : "..." Xia Youjie was stunned, as if he didn't expect me to call him suddenly, his expression became quite strange.     "Ah, bad."

    He gave an unintelligible smile, but he seemed quite happy, completely unrelated to bad.

    I was a little puzzled, thinking that he might not like the title of teacher.

    So I cleared my throat and said with a straight face that it was just a joke, I hope he doesn't take it to heart.     Wujou Shou

    sneered next to him with his arms crossed: "You think too much about Nana, he's just going crazy."

    Xia Youjie politely said, "Indeed, compared to some people."