I can't wait to applaud in place to express my praise for Nizi's smooth movements.

    Nitro was embarrassed and wanted to laugh. She shoved a book into my arms and her ears were pink.

    I opened the fake mode, but in fact my eyes still fell on the glass.

    She was the only female close friend I had during my high school days. In many cases, the status of a female friend is irreplaceable and definitely occupies half of my heart.

    It was as if I was floating on some sweet, soft cloud, light as if I was about to float.

    "Nitro--" I called out to her in a long voice.

    "Want to go to supper later? I'm hungry."

    Ten minutes later, my book was still spread out on the first page.

    "Wait for me for a while, I'll be fine soon."

    Glass was busy in the office, and when he heard the words, he cast a helpless glance at me, so I laughed stupidly as if I had received some kind of reward.

    My biggest selfish desire to go back to the high school is actually to see the glass. With the system in place, I don’t need any additional study at all.

    But Nitro's identity and technique are special, if I don't come back, it's hard to see her again.

    After all, she wouldn't be like Wujou and Xia Youjie, who would go on missions all over the world.

    Glass is still very busy, her dark circles are almost as serious as when she was in high school, but her expression is very relaxed and relaxed, as if she is not working overtime in the office at all, but having a tea party in the garden.

    By the time she finished sorting the last file, I was almost asleep.

    "I'm sorry." Nitro took off his white coat and tidied up his hair. "I'm ready, should I go to eat?"

    I closed the book with only two pages turned, and glanced at her, but she still didn't. Holding back, she took the initiative to walk over to untie the tangled strand of her hair - which she rolled out with her fingers in front of her.

    "Okay." I smiled as I watched my hair regain its suppleness.

    Just as he was about to pick up the coat on the sofa, he suddenly caught a glimpse of a very familiar plant.

    "Ah, this is..." I opened my eyes in surprise and leaned over.

    Glass had already put on her coat, she looked sideways and saw me standing by the windowsill with a slight expression on her face.

    "It's me... the hydrangeas I planted."

    I didn't notice the difference in her expression, but took a serious look at the soft pink-blue petals for a while - they were the same as the last one I saw before. Wither and Dilapidated look completely different.

    After the cold, it is spring.

    "I know, it's endless summer." It was