really weird.

    I looked at his face almost leniently.

    Xia Youjie was very kind and gave me advice: "How about you call the police, Qiannai, and I will be responsible for handing him over to the police."

    I waved my hand, and suddenly cupped Wutiaowu's face.

    He held his breath for a moment, his eyes widened, his face was not so expressive, it was better to say that he forgot how to put his expression on.

    I leaned over and lightly touched his forehead with my forehead. This was a soothing gesture and at the same time showed closeness.

    Gojo Satoru looked at me blankly.

    "That's a goodnight kiss between friends." My fingers fell from his cheek.

    - Celebrating our reunion after a long absence.

    Gojo Satoru blinked slowly.

    He looked weird and didn't answer me.

    Xia Youjie stretched out his hand to hold my shoulder, and I held the back of his hand with my backhand.

    "Do you want to kiss Xia Youjun good night too?" I turned my head with a smile and propped up my body with my arms.

    Xia Youjie didn't speak, but bowed down very cooperatively.

    I also touched his cool forehead.

    Xia Youjie's hand had already touched my face, and the end of his hair fell on my ear, which was a little itchy, so I quickly ended the touch.

    I suddenly didn't mind that they couldn't remember me.

    Curl up on this small sofa, but in our minds we were tortured enough by the task, like a group of exhausted animals who had to sleep together.

    Gojo Satoru was uncharacteristically and silently stuck behind me. He suddenly reached out and hugged me, his bright blue eyes like a sparkling lake in the moonlight.

    I was forced to sit on his lap.

    "It's a foul." He complained half-truth.

    Then he leaned over and pressed my cheek, his soft lips pressed against my earrings, and his black and white hair was tangled in velvety.

    Hot and sweet, it reminds people of boiled honey syrup.

    It was very itchy, and the auricle was congested almost instantly.

    I shivered uncontrollably and let out a vague complaint.

    "Don't move." Wu Tiao prolonged his voice.

    I froze, Xia Youjie was sitting right in front of us, as if observing, but not exactly. His expression was half hidden in the dark, and the shadow split it in half, which looked a little incomprehensible.

    But he didn't say anything, just leaned down and kissed my forehead very lightly.

    ——Cool and soft, like a snowflake in early winter.