Wutiao Wu and I made fun of Xia Youjie several times about this incident. Second-rate.

    I held back my laughter, tried to get the words "male mother" out of my mind, and concentrated on helping Xia Youjie barely sew the cracked cuff.

    It's a pity that the hole is too big. My poor sewing skills can only make it look less obtrusive in the night. Xia Youjie's coat is still scrapped.

    But Xia Youjie raised his sleeves in a good mood and looked at it carefully for a while, as if he was appreciating some artwork, which made me blush a little.

    "The craftsmanship is terrible." I said loudly.

    Xia Youjie interrupted me with a smile: "No, it's fine, thank you."

    I embarrassedly rubbed the white hair under my commander in an attempt to relieve my embarrassment.

    The wrist was held.

    I bowed my head in surprise, only to find that Gojo Satoru had opened his eyes at some point, staring at me with those blue eyes open.

    Then I watched helplessly as he raised his sleeves towards me.

    "Mine is also cracked, and I want Qiannai to sew it for me."

    Me: ...No, I don't remember such a big crack on his sleeve five minutes ago.

    Almost half of Gojo Satoru's arm was exposed!

    Xia Youjie unceremoniously exposed his friend.

    "Are you finally willing to keep the lower limit?"

    Wujo Satoru rubbed up nonchalantly and lay on my lap.

    "For the sake of fairness."

    Xia Youjie snorted, noncommittal.

    So I pretended that I had also suddenly lost my hearing, and continued to use my superb sewing skills to destroy Gojo Satoru's coat.

    When it was all over, I yawned sleepily.

    "Wu Tiao-kun, Xia You-kun, how long are you going to stay? I'm really going to sleep." Wu Tiaowu

    sat up, leaned over very naturally, and hooked his arms around my shoulders.

    I smelled his breath.

    Completely different from Xia Youjie, Wujou Wu is sweet.

    I don't know if it's because he didn't forget to eat too much sweets when he was an adult. When I got close to him, I thought in a trance which candy was fine.

    ——This sweetness made him seem a little immature, but at the same time it was very soft.

    For example, I can calmly watch him use that coquettish exaggerated tone, and beg me for a good night kiss.

    "Hey, Nana, didn't you have a good night kiss before I left? That's how it is played in the movies."

    - Xia Youjie called me back by my original name, but Gojo Satoru started calling me Nana instead.