Yang Mei's face pale instantly.

The scene that was played before everyone was Yang Mei during that night practicing dark magic. It also shows the scene where Yang Mei killed Yue Ya with dark energy as well as hitting Shen Yu from behind.

Li Feng's face reddened due to anger. In a flash, he appears in front of Yang Mei and uses his spiritual energy to hit her. Yang Mei wasn't expecting for the attack thus she was sent flying quite a distance.

Yang Mei landed on the ground and spat out a mouthful of blood.

Because of Yang Mei, Li Feng had hurt Shen Yu. No matter how much he hit Yang Mei, it was not enough to lessen his anger. Li Feng gathered up all of his energy ready to give Yang Mei a deadly blow.

The elder that was sent to the meeting from the Fire sect quickly came forward to protect Yang Mei knowing Li Feng is about to kill her.

Yue Ya's father was shocked. He had wrongly accused the latter. He wanted to kill Yang Mei to avenge his daughter, yet he knew that he couldn't or else the Fire sect wouldn't let his small sect go.

"Please, calm down first." The elder from the Fire sect begged. He didn't know that Yang Mei practiced dark magic.

Li Feng had totally lost his mind. He didn't care anymore as he rushed forward to attack the elder that was protecting Yang Mei. He needs to kill Yang Mei.

Obviously, the elder from the Fire sect had a higher cultivation than Li Feng since he was older and had been cultivated for a long time, however that doesn't mean that Li Feng is bad either. When the two fight, they are actually in a pair.

Of course, Shen Xin couldn't stand still upon seeing Yang Mei hurt his younger brother with dark magic. He drew his sword and soon joined Li Feng to fight with the elder from the Fire sect.

Rong Yi also joined in the fight. There is no way he would let Yang Mei off for hurting Shen Yu.

With no choice, Yang Mei also fought along to protect herself.

The elder from the Fire sect is now at a disadvantage since he is now fighting against three. Despite the three with lower cultivation than him, they all were very quick, especially Li Feng.

Li Feng quickly sent his spiritual energy to attack Yang Mei.

The elder from the Fire sect wasn't able to dodge the attack for Yang Mei since he was still busy dealing with Shen Xin and Rong Yi.

Yang Mei wasn't able to dodge the attack and got hit by the powerful force sent by Li Feng. She fell hard on the ground and spat a mouthful of blood. Everything went dark for her.

Yes, her eyes got hit by that powerful force sent by Li Feng thus she went blind.

"Ah!!" Yang Mei groaned in pain. She really can't see anything else.

As if it wasn't enough, Li Feng sent his spiritual energy to hit Yang Mei to break her core, so that she can no longer cultivate.

"Ah!!" Yang Mei continues to groan.

The elder from the Fire sect quickly rushed to her side to check on her, yet it was already too late.

With no choice, the grandmaster steps forward to stop the fight. This isn't really the time for them to fight.

"Yang Mei has killed innocent fellow disciples as well as framing other disciples, she is no longer a disciple of the Sky sect." Li Feng declared.

"Master, help me. It wasn't me. I was framed." Yang Mei begged her master. Right now, she can't see anything nor feel any energy within her body.

"Shut up!" Shen Xin yelled.

"You have already punished her enough. I will take her back to the Fire sect and have the grandmaster deal with this." The elder from the Fire sect spoke.

Li Feng isn't willing to let her go easily since it was her fault that makes him misunderstand Shen Yu and hurt him, however he knew that the situation now isn't looking good since they still have to deal with the demons so he could only reluctantly agree, "Don't let me see her again, or else I won't hesitate to take her life."

"Of course." With that the elder from the Fire sect took Yang Mei and flew away.

Soon the spiritual flower disappears along with the light barrier surrounding Shen Yu's body.

With nothing to support his body, Shen Yu's body dropped from the air to the ground.

Just as his body fell, in a fast speed Shen Xin had caught him in his arms. Shen Xin turned to give Li Feng a deadly glare before he flew away with Shen Yu in his arms.

Rong Yi also flew away with the two siblings. He needs to check on Shen Yu's condition to ease the uneasiness in his heart.

Li Feng can only watch Shen Yu being carried away. He has no right to stop Shen Yu's brother from taking him away since he was the one that hurt and kicked him out of the sect.

Since Shen Yu didn't kill Yue Ya nor rape her than that means that the testing stone for purity earlier is a fake one. With that thought, Li Feng turned around to give the elder from the Cloud sect a deadly stare as if he would kill him at any second.

Seeing that murderous look, the elder from the Cloud sect suddenly felt scared.

Earlier, he saw Li Feng fight with the elder from the Fire sect on the same level despite having a lower cultivation. Li Feng's movements as well as his sword techniques were very good and fast. He really didn't want to fight with Li Feng.

The elder from the Cloud sect knew what he was thinking as he said, "The testing crystal stone is a real one. If you don't believe me, we can test the other people as well."

To prove that it was a real one, the elder from the Cloud sect borrow a couple of the disciples from the Sky sect to test their purity. It was all correct.

Li Feng was finally convinced that it was a real testing stone.

Remembering the bright red light that shone when Shen Yu's was testing, Li Feng felt his blood boil. He really wants to kill the person who takes Shen Yu's virginity.

Li Cong felt a headache. The meetings between the other sects were totally ruined. He could only awkwardly send the elder from the Cloud sect away.

The elder from the Cloud Sect happily went away. He really can't stand Li Feng's cold stare at him. It really gives him goosebumps.

Youth nowadays is too scary.

Puttfttttt.....

Li Feng spat out a mouthful of blood before he lost his consciousness. It's not that he got injured from the earlier fight, but rather it was the blood that he has been holding for a while now. His heart has been in so much pain earlier. Hurting Shen Yu was really hard as it hurt him more by hurting Shen Yu. His heart is really in a mess.

--------------------------------------------------

The author has something to say:

Which Couple?

Shen Yu & Li Feng

                Or 

Shen Yu & Rong Yi