CHAPTER 20: THE CONFRONTATION AND ALL HAPPY (✔)

As a part of the plan, Junkook called Haein on his number using hi sown phone. His number was totally unknown to Haein. Within almost 45 minutes after the call, the doorbell rang indicating that Haein has arrived.

Everyone was sitting on the sofa. Jimin opened the door and dragged Haein inside. 

Hoseok- Welcome baby brother!!

Taehee- Hi!

Hoseok- How dare you!!!

Haein- Hyung...

Hoseok- Jimin-ah show the real photographs that were sent to me by the unknown number.

Jimin showed the photos and all of them laughed sarcastically. Taehee got up and went near Haein and slapped him across his face. 

Haein- You bitch! How dare you?!!

Taehee- You fucking bastard, how dare you frame me and create misunderstandings!! How dare you malign me!! How dare you use my husband's hard earned money for your cheap works?

Namjoon, Yoongi, Tae, Jk were looking at Taehee all amused. They were looking her fight. Haein came forward to fight but she held his hand and twisted it behind his back making him wince in pain. 

Hoseok- Babe, why did you not hit me back when I held your wrist tightly?

Taehee- Because I Love You. 

Hoseok- Aww!! I love you too.

Taehee pushed Haein down on the floor. He panted heavily. 

Taehee- Yoongi oppa, call the police.

Yoongi- ............

Taehee- Yoongi oppa!!! Suga oppa!!!

Yoongi- ............

Taehyung- He is sleeping again. Wait. "YOONGI MARRY ME"

Hearing this Yoongi's eyes were wide open. He looked here and there and then they all laughed. Then, Yoongi called the police. Haein was standing there glaring at all of them. 

Hoseok- Just confess already.

Haein- Okay. But again. Don't call the police. 

Taehee- First confess then will see.

Namjoon called Mr. Jung and Jimin called Mrs. Jung and then Haein stated confessing.

Haein- Okay. I did it. I tried to create misunderstandings between hyung and Taehee. I was upset because hyung got the company. Also, I could not digest the fact that Taehee moved on so fast and in that time, I got cheated. I wanted to snatch away all her happiness because of not marrying her, I did not get the Korean branch of dad's company. I wish I never met you Taehee. I asked Zag to edit the photos. I gave him Sara and mine photos and yours and mine as well. I paid him 3 million won for this. 

Mr and Mrs. Jung were listening all this and were very sad. Mr. Jung asked Namjoon to put the phone on speaker and Namjoon did it. 

Mr. Jung- Taehee, dear I am very sorry. Please hand him over to the police. 

After a few more minutes, police arrived and Haein was arrested. He was angry that they called the police but now, it was of no use.

Everything was fine between the couple now. They informed about everything to Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Seokjin, and Hana as well. Seokjin and Hana were returning next week. 

TIME SKIP
3 YEARS LATER

Everyone is cheering for the newly married couple Seokjin and Hana. Yes, it has been 3 years and everyone was living a peaceful life. There is our main couple. Taehee and Hoseok are sitting on a table with rest of the members. Taehee is and Hoseok are having a fun time and Hana came there along with Seokjin and caressed Taehee's 6 months baby bump.

Even though Hoseok was the REPLACED groom, they were sure that Taehee and Hobi were made for each other.

THE END~~