CHAPTER 16: THE TRUTH (✔)

Haein decided to cook up a story. Just then, Seokjin,Hana and the rest of the BTS members came in. Hoseok told them to wait in the smaller living room in the bungalow. Seokjin being Taehee's brother asked him if everything was fine. Taehee reassured him and they all went. Haein lied to them.

Haein- On our wedding day, Sara, the most popular girl called me and told me that she likes me since a very long time. So, she kissed me at first I denied the kiss but then she made me drink some water and the next moment I knew everything went blank. When I woke up, we both were naked on the bed. I decided to take the responsibility. But, I did not know that she would lie to me and cheat on me...

Hoseok- It is okay, we forgive you. See Taehee as your brother's lovely wife and not ex girlfriend.

Haein- Okay!! Are we good now??

Taehee just nodded and went and stood with Hoseok and gave him a small smile. Mr. and Mrs. Jung left and Haein also left from there glaring at the happy couple. They both gave a peck to each other and went to the smaller living room where everyone else was present. 

Seokjin- Everything was fine right?

Taehee tells him everything. He tells her to maintain her distance with Haein and also tells her that he is happy for her and Hoseok. They all spent the whole day together and then BTS also went back. 

TIME SKIP
THE NIGHT TIME

Haein was in his room. He was on his bed. He kept thinking about everything that happened. Everything pointed to one reason only. The reason was, "HAEIN WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE BUSINESS BRANCH OF KOREA BUT HIS FATHER DECIDED TO GIVE HIS KOREAN BRANCH ALONG WITH THE AMERICAN BRANCH TO HOSEOK."

What actually happened was-

It was decided the son who marries first will get the Korean company. This was the main reason why Haein rushed the marriage. Haein liked to hang out with Taehee and he also gave her a feeling of love. He was the one who mixed up a friendly feeling with that of love and gave her hopes which he himself shattered. 

That day, when the parents were meeting each other in the restaurant, he received an unknown message... That message was sent by Sara. He met her up many times. The meeting he fixed with the owner of the unknown number was also Sara. She was the popular girl of the college. She is a 2nd grade model whose career is almost ruined because of the drug intake cases filed against her. She faked her feelings for Haein because he was going to be the next CEO of his dad's korean branch. She wanted money. Little did Sara know that the one who gets married first becomes the CEO. So, she dated him because of which he had to flee away from his own wedding. Little did she know that the company has been handed over to Hoseok because of their stupid mistakes. The moment she got to know the same, she dumped him. Because of this, a heartbroken Haein had to come back. 

*Back To Haein*

He decided to make up a plan to drift apart Taehee and Hoseok. He came to know that Seokjin is Taehee's brother. He decided to create misunderstandings between them. He took some of his photos kissing Sara and some of his photos kissing Taehee. He called his friend Zag and asked him to edit the photos and make it look like Taehee is kissing him. This was the step 1 to his plan. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.