CHAPTER 6: SHE IS NOT PERFECT FOR HIM (✔)

The wedding dresses had already arrived along with the rings. Haein had been meeting the owner of the unknown number almost everyday. Today is the wedding day. All the guests had already arrived in the hall. There was a bit ushering and the wedding would start in an hour and a half. 

Taehee was sitting in front of the mirror. She was admiring her pretty looks and was also thinking about her coming future, about Haein, about her elder brother. She was admiring herself when she heard a faint knock on the door. 

Taehee- Come in.

Mrs. Kim- Oh my god! Taehee, my daughter, you are looking so beautiful... Your dress perfectly fits you as if it was meant to be on you only...

Mr. Kim- Well, it was designed for her only...

 Kim- Well, it was designed for her only

Mrs. Kim death glared at Mr. Kim and the Kim family laughed. Then Hana entered the room with a loud sound and shouted.

Hana- TAEHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Taehee- HANAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Hana- You look gorgeous in that.  I bet Haein oppa will faint looking at you. Do give me the updates of what happened in your wedding night in  the bridal chamber.....

Taehee- Hana... *shyly*

Hana- I wish... oppa was also here...*sad*

Taehee- Me too*sadly*

Mr. Kim- Girls, stop now...*sad*

Suddenly, 3 people entered inside the room all tensed up. Mr. and Mrs. Jung entered with a man who Taehee supposed was Haein's elder brother. Mrs. Jung was in tears and Mr. Jung was all tensed up. That boy was calm and did not loose his composure. He was looking very handsome in the white tuxedo he was wearing.

 He was looking very handsome in the white tuxedo he was wearing

Mr. Kim- Hello Hoseok. So good to see you. 

Hoseok- Nice to meet you too Mr. Kim. *sad smile*

Mrs. Kim- Eunha-ssi what happened? Why are you crying? Mr. Jung, why are you so tensed?

Mrs. Jung- Dami-ssi, Haein...he is no where to be found....

Hearing this, Taehee's smile dropped. Her knees felt weak and she was about to fall down but Hana and Hoseok held her. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and her words were stuck in her throat. Only an hour was left for the wedding. 

Mr. Kim- Mr. Jung, what are you saying?

Mr. Jung- Mr. Kim, this is true. He left this letter. It says that he thinks that Taehee is not compatible with him. He said that he has found the one he feels compatible with. He is very sorry for Taehee. 

Mr. Kim- This is not right. Why did he agree to the marriage if he did not love Taehee on the first place.  

Mrs. Jung- *wiping her tears off* This is not the time to fight. We have to think of something. Hobi-yah go and check if the media is here or not.

Hoseok- Yes mom.

Mrs. Kim- Eunha-ssi, I really wanted Taehee to become your daughter-in-law. 

Mrs. Jung- Even I wanted that Dami-ssi.

Taehee was shedding tears in Hana's arms who fed her with water. She did utter a single word and kept on crying. She was feeling betrayed and her saw her world collapsing. She really wanted her brother to come and comfort her.

After about 5 minutes, Hoseok came in running saying that the media is already here and has covered the hall designs. 

Mrs. Jung- Taehee, I think this is perfect. You should marry Hoseok. I promised you that you will become my daughter-in-law.

Mrs. Kim- I think that is the best.

Mr. Kim- What do you say, Mr. Jung?

Mr. Jung- It is perfect.

Hoseok- Mom, what are you saying? How can I marry her? 

Mrs. Jung- Please son, I beg of it.

Taehee was a crying mess already. 

Taehee- M-mom, I-I w-wa-ant to talk t-to his brother...a-alo-ne

With this everyone left and only Hoseok and Taehee were left. 

Hoseok- Taehee-ssi what do you want to ask?

Taehee- *wiping her tears* Please tell me if you know where Haein is... He is not like this. We loved each other. 

Hoseok showed her the letter that he had written for Taehee. Hoseok consoled her by telling her that he has left. Taehee was sane now. 

Taehee- Do you want to marry me?

Hoseok- I don't know... I love someone else already. 

Taehee- I am so sorry. Because of me, you are going through this. 

Hoseok- No, it is not your fault, it is Haein's.

Taehee- If I find that bastard somewhere I surely will-

Hoseok- Slap him hard and kick his balls. 

They both laughed sadly.

Taehee- Hoseok-ssi, you are an angel. Don't discontinue your love life because of me. 

Hoseok- I won't and will take you to meet my girlfriend once she comes back to Seoul.

They smiled sadly and told their parents that they agree to marry each other. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.