say you'll be maztak ||

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"She said the hour of judgment was tonight at sundown." Sarah continued.

"Well, what're you doing yammering with an old lady? It's up to you girls to save the world!" Grandma scolded us.

"Grandma's right. It's girl power or nothing." I stood up.

"We need to get our geek on and come up with a plan fast."

"Yay!" Jane came into the room.

"She said girl power, not little girl power." Erica told the girl annoyed.

"Boo." Jane deflated. After that we paced around the room.

"Sorry Janie." I apologized.

"We need to find Lucias weakness and power source."

"She seems to love robes and glass heads." Erica sat and fixed her nails.

"Right! Her crystal skull! I bet that's her power source!" Sarah remembered. I quickly went to type in Ethans computer.

"Check this out. The Sun's rays are lighting up the skull!" I read.

"So what?" Erica asked.

"So, what happened in the original myth? Why did the Sun and the Earth split up in the first place?" I turned in the chair.

"Uh, long-distance relationships never work out?" Erica looked around.

"Heh. Nice one." Jane giggled.

"Here it is: they split because the Moon Goddess came between them." I clicked on the article.

"Great. Gotta give the Moon Goddess a call. Got her cell number?" Erica stood out of her chair.

"Maybe we don't need the actual Moon. Just something that will channel the Moon's energy. Theres gotta be a spell that can help me do that. Right grandma?" I reached for Bennys spell book that he always keeps here.

"Well, maybe I'm just a "little girl," but I know a big geek who paid six months' allowance to buy moonstones online. He even sleeps with them under his pillow." Jane hinted.

"EW!" Erica reached under the pillow first when she pulled out a pair of underwear.

"Im so sorry you grabbed that but I'm so happy it wasn't me." I gagged.

"Great. Now I'm gonna have to go chew off this hand." Erica tried to keep her hand away from her.

"Okay, got 'em." Sarah grabbed them. "Let's go." And we raced down the stairs but not before Jane could say:

"You're welcome!" Erica was about to reach for the door when I stopped her.

"The suns probably closer now. We'll need something to protect our skin." So we changed into some black clothes and helmets for our heads.

"We've got our moon rocks." Sarah held them up.

"And paint for the windows." I added.

"Guys, we're risking our lives with a flimsy plan based on one old legend." Erica stopped us.

"Then at least we will have tried. Right?" I smiled optimistically. "I wouldn't wanna do this without my best friends." I hugged them both.

"Ok then." Sarah let out a breath.

"Lets go this thing." Erica held up her paint. We opened up the cans and splashed them on the windows blocking the light. We then ran inside to the class and took off our helmets.

"The weather girls are here with an updated forecast." I brought out an an energy blast.

"Its cloudy." Sarah shows her fangs.

"With a 100 percent chance of butt kicking." Then Erica does.

"Warriors! Attack!" Lucia instructed. And so most of the boys ran at us including a very oily Rory and Benny. Ethan was on the alter being pinned down.

"Wow you guys look hot." Benny started. "Not you Lex. You look a little tired."

"Well I think she looks hot. It's a shame I'm gonna destroy you." Rory cracked his knuckles. We pushed our boys and worked on the rest of the followers first. we reached into the bag and threw Ethan a rock. Sarah and I grabbed our own and held them to Rory and Benny's heads. The spell was broken and the boys were back to normal.

"What happened? Why are my hands so oily?" Benny examined his hands.

"Why do I look like a basted turkey?" Rory looked at himself. They both realized at the same time.

"Ew!" They shivered.

"Accept this sacrifice my Sun King! Ah! Purify the Earth in eternal fire!" Lucia shouted as the sun kept getting closer and closer.

"Here's one final offering! From the Moon Goddess!" Ethan stuck his rock up to Lucias head, like Sarah and I did. Lucia started screaming as light broke through her. She grabbed the skull and went to hold it up but she dropped it and then she was gone.

"What-what happened?" Ethan slowly got off the alter. I went over to help him.

"We saved the world." I flipped my hair.

"And we looked pretty amazing while doing it." Erica smirked.

"True story." Sarah agreed. I turned back around to my boyfriend.

"Rory!" I ran to him. He held his arms out once I was close he pulled me in. But because of the run we both fell.

"I hate how cute they are." Benny gritted.

"Shut up." Erica bit back. I can only assume she bared her fangs at him.

The next day after we had detention, Mr. G put the blame on the girls for "breaking his skull", Rory picked me up. It was silent for a while but he spoke first.

"You mesmerize me like that. Like how she did. Do you know that? You make my brain all fuzzy. Well, fuzzier. I will listen to you and do whatever you say. I will follow you to the ends of the earth if you want me to. I will carry you there by all means. You are my sun goddess and I love you." He told me. My face broke out into a beaming grin and I kissed him.

"I love you more." I responded.

"Not possible." He smirked.

Authors note!!!

Rory makes me melt and writing that last part had me in a literal puddle! I also want to apologize for being late I had work early today so I might move flying posts to either Mondays or Wednesdays! you decide!