💚Exta:Date night-Archie and Blaine protecive💚

(Mari's outfit)

(Mari's outfit)

Mari was applying lipgloss to her lips,glancing up she saw Archie and Blaine standing in the doorway to the bathroom

"Where is Sam taking you?" Blaine asked."Maybe you should wear some leggings."

"And will when you be home?" Archie asked,arms crossed.

"Boys leave her alone please." Ryan said,walking by."And get wash up for dinner Blaine and Archie."

"Mari,Sam's here!" Lily shouted."And he bought you some roses!"

Mari pushed past Archie and Blaine. She smiled when she saw Sam standing there holding roses.

"Evans,have her home by 11pm or else.." Archie and Blaine said.

Mari took the roses and handed him to Ryan."I'll get them cut and set up for you." Ryan said,smiling."You kiddos be smart and have fun."

"Remember Evans.." Archie said.

"Home by 11pm or else.:" Blaine said,smiling.

Sam laughed and grabbed Mari's hand.
🎻🍝💚
Sam and Mari sat in a booth at a restaurant. They had finished dinner. They also were signed up for a karaoke contest.

"Is that Blaine,Archie,Quinn and Kurt lurking?" Sam asked with a small smirk on his face.

Mari looked over a couple booths and spotted Archie,Blaine,Kurt and Quinn at a table.

"It is.." Mari said."I wonder why Kurt and Quinn kept bugging and asking me where we were going...I'm so sorry."

Sam snd Mari waved to the foursome. Mari looked like she wanted to slap Archie and Blaine.