↳ Furt

Sitting in her car in the parking lot of high school parking.
Santana and Marigold were talking.

"About last night,don't tell anyone." Santana said."Please."
"I won't." Marigold said,putting on lipgloss.

They got out of the car.

"Oh I wanted to give you this." She handed Santana a small box.

Santana opened it and gasped. There was a golden necklace with a small golden heart on it."What the hell!" Santana said,staring at the necklace.

"What the hell!" Santana said,staring at the necklace

"I'm giving the others ladies in ND one." Marigold said."it's gold and a cute little heart..Think of it as a friendship necklace."

Marigold was already wearing the heart necklace.

"Can you help me put it on?" Santana asked,holding her ponytail up.

"Yeah." Marigold said,leaning over and putting the necklace on Santana."All done!"

"T-Thanks." Santana whispered.

The two linked pinky's and skipped into the school.

Walking side by side to their lockers

Walking side by side to their lockers. Marigold and Santana talked,pinky's still interlocked together.

"Did you hear that Jewfro got suspended?" Puck asked,walking up with Sam.

"Good." Marigold and Santana said.

Sam leaned in and kissed Mari's cheek."Did you ladies enjoy the sleepover?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." Marigold said,feeling Santana let go of her pinky."We took some cute selfies,did some self care and ate some yummy food."

"By yummy food,do you mean each other?" Puck asked,smirking."Oh wait,that's San and Britt's thing."

"Asshole!" Santana said,shoving Puck before storming down the hall.