Brittney/Brittany

Marigold sat in the gym,annoyed and mad

Marigold sat in the gym,annoyed and mad. The Glee club were to perform at the school assembly. But Marigold had refused to. There was no way she was going preform on stage with a teacher.

The other teenagers must had been out their damn mind. But Marigold had caused a huge scene earlier in the choir room screaming that she would quit before storming out.

She can understand why most of the students and teachers hated Mr. Schue. He was a creeper. Annoying and tried to always perform with the Glee club. Don't mention his horrible rapping.

The lights went dim and the music started. New Directions along with Mr.Schue came out and started to preform Toxic by Britney Spears.

Schue came out and started to preform Toxic by Britney Spears

She laughed as she watched the students went crazy. Coach Sylvester said something about a Britney Spears sex riot and pulled the fire alarm. She watched as students fled the gym. She flinched as Sue almost got tramped by the students.

"That was amazing!" Marigold said,standing up and clapping her hands. She looked over at Glee kids and Mr.Schue.
"YOU belong in jail and away from students." Marigold said,looking at Mr.Schue."No wonder Ms.P doesn't want you." She left the gym leaving behind a proud sue,a shocked glee club and a angry Mr.Schue.