↳Rocky horror and dinner with the Evans.

The Cheerios had finished a brutal practice thanks to Santana mouthing off to Coach Sylvester. Most of the Cheerios had already showered and left.

Marigold had showered and put on a fresh cheerio uniform. She fixed her makeup and listened as Brittany talked about Artie. Santana and Quinn were also there.

"Britts,I love you but can we not talk about Wheels?" Santana asked,looking at the tall blonde.

Brittany pouted."Fine." Brittany said."Can we talk about Sam and Mari? They spent the night together and came to school like a couple."

"Sam and I are just friends,ducky." Marigold said,handing a tube of lipgloss to Quinn.

"Liar!" Santana and Quinn said.

"You wants them froggy lips and more." Santana said,smirking and flipping her ponytail.

"Wait,I didn't know Sam was a frog!" Brittany said."Does that mean Mari's a princess."

"Hey,I have a question

"Hey,I have a question." Sam said,standing next to Mari.
Marigold took her books and shut her locker."Ask away." She said.

"Do you want to have dinner with my family sometime?" Sam asked,blushing a little."I know we weren't dating but my paren-"

"Sure,just give me the time and address." Marigold said,trying not to smile like a fool.

"Yes! I mean cool." Sam said,holding out his arm."I'll walk you to glee,m'lady."

"Why thank you sir!" Marigold said,taking Sam's

It's nothing but friends with benefits. No feelings. Remember that? But yet you get jealous when you see him flirt with other girls.
••••

Marigold laid next to Sam

Marigold laid next to Sam. They had just finished watching the Rocky horror picture show. Mr.Schue had announced the school play/glee club were going to do TRHS.