~chapter 20~

As the train stopped so did my heart. I was finally meeting him. It was around 2:17 now so I thought I go in there early and save us a spot at a table. I waited and waited until around 2:30 when a tall brunette opened the cafe door and the little bell rang.

I looked up and saw him. My heart was pounding. It was will. He looked so pretty wearing a red beanie with a black jacket and black jeans.

He looked around before spotting me finally. When he saw me his face lit up and then he walked over.

"Cassie"

"Will"

He smiled and then hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him savoring the moment. Then he let go and we both sat down. We started talking and were having such a great time.

Wilbur was telling me about his band that was coming out with new songs. I felt like I couldn't stop staring at him. He was amazing. Nobody could tell me different.

The way he talked so passionately about his music career. The way his lips moved as he spoke softly. The way his eyes brightened when he saw me. The way his fluffy hair bounced around as he moved.

  He was perfect....

"Hello cassie?"

      Shit was I staring at him?

"Um sorry will I'm just really excited to meet you"

           He smiled at this.

He smiled his beautiful smile and spoke..

"I'm happy too"

"Cassie?"

"Yes will?"

"There's something I need to tell you?"

"you can tell me anything will"

He smiled again and started...

"Cassie I need to tell you now that I really like-"

"Hi guys are you ready to order"

The waitresses squeaky voice interrupted what will was saying.

"Um I'll have a tea to start please?" Will spoke.

He sounded kind of sad. I wonder what's wrong. I wonder what he was going to say. Maybe I'll ask him later.

"I guess I'll have a latte"I spoke as she took my order.

"Coming right up that'll be ready in about 10 minutes"

"Thanks" I smiled at looked at Wilbur

"So what were you saying will?"

"Nothing" he smiled back.

~Wilbur pov~

Shit I thought I almost told her. ALMOST. Until the waiteress had to open up her mouth.Maybe i can tell her another time, but I'm just so annoyed. This was the main point of our meet up. I mean obviously I wanted to see her but I wanted to tell her how I feel. I had feeling for her. For Cassie.