'Okay.' Jimin adjusted the strap of his satchel and grinned at Tae. 'Which one of us is driving?'

'Who cares?' Jinnie shrieked from the SUV as Suga squeezed between the seats to open the front doors. 'Stop horsing around and get in the bloody car!'

'You call this horsing around?' Tae retaliated as a vigorous blow shifted the tool box and knocked him and Jimin onto their hands and knees. 'Fuck this shit. Let's go.'

The duo was on their feet in a split second, racing to the vehicle as the chest toppled onto its side with an almighty crash. Jimin had his answer when Tae jumped behind the wheel, leaving him with no other option but to circle around the hood and scramble into the passenger seat.

'Key!' Tae barked, catching the fob when Suga launched it into his hands.

Tae frantically searched for the ignition, losing his patience when he found nothing but cherry red leather and a mass of overcomplicated knobs and buttons.

'What the fuck is this?' Tae blustered. 'A car or a cockpit?'

'It's a Maserati Levante,' Suga answered as Jimin - realising the issue - tapped a display panel in the middle of the dashboard.

A biometric scanner appeared, a lady's voice greeting Mr. Kim and asking him where he would like to go today as she presented a digital outline of a thumbprint.

'Ohhh!' Jinnie gasped. 'Swanky!'

Meeting Tae's eye, Jimin yanked his seat belt across his torso and clipped the metal tongue into the buckle. 'Do it.'

With a ferociously determined expression, Tae pressed his thumb against the screen. The engine roared to life and shook the garage walls, but when the automatic roller began to rise and a row of ankles, legs and waists materialised, the four men quickly fell silent.

'Oh, boy,' Tae gulped when they saw Hoseok and a horde of guards pointing their guns at the windscreen. 'I hope this thing is bulletproof.'

'It will be,' Jimin said as his gaze swept the line for public enemy no.1.

Taehyung prowled the fringes of the battalion, the trauma on his cheek glinting in the sunlight as he toyed with his Raptor and his coal black eyes glared at him with eternal hatred.

The Dark Energy that enveloped him was invisible, but as the Maserati rumbled beneath his thighs, Jimin felt its force trickling from Taeyhung's pores like sooty smoke from a raging inferno.

Its intensity was developing, winding and coiling around its host and manipulating him to do its bidding.

Jimin had no idea what Taehyung would become once it reached its full potential, he only prayed that Yunhee could withstand it for a little while longer, because they were not about to stick around to find out.

'Floor it,' Jimin sneered.

Tae snarled and hit the gas pedal, the troops opening fire as the tyres skidded on the spot. Bullets bounced off the windshield when the SUV careered out of the garage, but it did little to deter Tae as he drove straight at the antagonists with violent intent.

'Jesus, Tae!' Suga wheezed, gripping the grab handle as Jimin smirked at a hesitant Hoseok.

The welp broke formation first, diving for cover before Tae could strike him down like a bowling pin.

'Don't stop!' Jimin thundered as the line of men parted like the Red Sea.

Knuckles white and hooked around the steering wheel, Tae battled on, clipping the legs of two sentries before the Maserati hurtled across the lawned island and landed with a rough bump on the other side.