16) you've always got me

Scarlett's POV
I feel like I've been running for ages I slow down and start walking at this point I don't know where I am but I don't care right now I just want to be by myself. They all think I crazy. Moms think I'm just like Zio was before he passed but I'm not I'm perfectly fine right? I thought to myself. As I was thinking I thought back to the day I went after Andi for taking my note book. I was mad yes but she's  never ran from me like that she never hide behind mama like that. Come to think about it she's never really took anything from me so why did I think she did it. As I walk down the road I see the Graveyard that Zio was laid to rest. So I walked up to the entrance and took a deep breath. 'I can do this' I tell myself. I walk in and go to find Zio grave. When I get to his grave I take a set.

Mayas POV
As I'm out looking for Scarlett I text Carina letting her know what I'm doing.

Maya: Hey love I'm out looking for Scarlett again. If you know where she could be let me know.

Love: I will. I'm going to the hospital to see if she went there.

I reply with an okay and keep looking 'where could she be?' I asked myself

Andreas POV
"Hey Andi where's Scar?" Sarah asked me "oh she won't be here today she's with moms." I tell her "okay can you tell her to message me please?" She asked me "yea of course." I tell her and she walks off to her class "hey Andi." I hear Kristin say "hey." I say "you okay?" She asked "yea I'm fine." I say knowing good and well I'm worried about Scarlett. She's never acted this bad before. She's never came after me like she did the other night. "Come on we are gonna be late." I say and we make it to class.

After school I was on my way home. I decided to take a different way home today normally me and Scarlett take this way when we wanna talk to Zio it goes past the Graveyard. As I walk down the road I see the graveyard and make my way to his grave. I see a blonde hair girl sitting at his grave the only blonde hair person I know that would come here is Scarlett. "Scarlett?" I say and she turns her head "oh hey Andi." She says the look on her face says she's been crying. I go and sit beside her "you okay?" I asked her she just shook her head "it's okay scar I'm here." I tell her and put my arm around her and she lays her head on my shoulder.  "I'm sorry Andi I thought you took my note book the other day." She tells me "it's okay Scar I know you didn't mean it." I tell her. "Do you think I'm like Zio?" She asked me "yea scar in a lot of way I think your like him." I tell her "what ways?" She asked "for starters you can be really funny. You always make me and moms laugh non stop, you care about others more then yourself..." she cut me off  "but no one sees those." She says "that's not true. They see them." I say "moms don't." She says and moves her head "moms only see the fights and the arguments that we get into or the fights at school and how my mood changes so quickly." She tells me "that's not true." I tell her "yes it is. When's the last time moms laughed at something I did or wasn't mad at my mood?" She asked me "I don't know." I tell her. "I've got no one to believe me." She tells me "I've got no one Andi."  She says "you've always got me." I tell her we sit there for about an hour longer. We get up and start walking home. When we get home moms are both pacing around the room on the phone with people. "Hey moms we're home." I say they both turn at look at the door "I'll call you back." They both say "bambina where have you been?" Mama asked Scarlett "I needed space I'm sorry." Scarlett said "there's no call for running away like you did." Mom
Tells her "I'm sorry." She says looking down at the floor. "Andi go to your room I'll be up in a little bit to talk to you." Mama tells me I nod and do as I'm told.

Scarlett's POV
Andi goes to her room and standing in front of the door "bambina come sit down." Mama says and I do what she says "what on earth where you thinking Scarlett?"Mom asked me "I don't know." I felt tears start to come to my eyes. I knew I shouldn't have ran away today but I didn't want to be home and moms where being extra with the whole doctor thing. "After the station where did you go?" Mom asked "why does it matter you won't believe me even if I told you." I say "bambina we just want you to be safe okay and we don't want you running away again when we talk like this morning okay." Mama tells me I nod understanding. "Go to your room we'll call you for dinner." Mom tells me and I go to my room.

Andreas POV
I hear a knock on my door "come in." I say "hey Bella." Mama says as she walks in "what's up mama?" I asked "how was school?" She asked "it was good. A little weird without Scarlett." I tell her "about Scarlett where did you find her?" Mama asked me "oh at the Graveyard by Zio grave." I tell her "oh do you know why she was there?" Mama asked me "no I don't I guess just to talk to Zio." I tell her "okay but why where you there?" She asked me "I felt like I needed to see him. I guess you can say I had a feeling." I tell her "okay I'm gonna go fix dinner." She tells me.

It's been about 45 minutes "Bambinas  dinner!" Mama yells me and Scarlett go downstairs to eat when we finish eating we all watch a movie and then get ready for bed. After telling moms and scar goodnight I lay in bed and stare at the ceiling thinking about how tomorrow will be.

A/N: hello loves sorry it's been a few days it was a busy weekend but  I plan to have another chapter out tonight hope y'all like it. Also I listen to this song while writing part of this chapter it's a good song.

What do you thinks gonna happen?