ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

🌼 THE SOCIALITY APP (00) 🌼

─────────────

NO NEW MESSAGES

─────────────

The day had come, all nine friends huddled at the entrance of the hall they were to graduate in.

"ya'll i'm not ready, i think i'm about to faint-"

"deep breaths, yuna, deep breaths"

Hyunjin started inhaling and exhaling deeply, Yuna following suit.

They were all dressed in black gowns, caps on their heads, all ready to graduate.

"changkyun i don't think i can do this"

"you'll be fine sooyoung, it's nothing to be scared of, you know?"

"mirae pass me some water, i feel like i'm dehydrating"

"hold my hand seoho, i'm gonna cry-"

"be grateful none of you are giving the valedictory speech!"

Daniel snapped, stressing out from the pressure put on him. To everyone's surprise, he was chosen as the valedictory addresser, since he was the top student, outranking everyone with his high GPA.

Everyone turned to look at him, instantly feeling bad for not considering him as his problems outweighed theirs. 

"hey, you're gonna be fine, okay? if you mess up or anything, i'll do something stupid and you know i will"

Everyone chuckled slightly at Mirae's words, thanking her silently for lifting up their moods, even if it was in the slightest.

And it was true, that despite being a socially awkward potato in front of non-friends-or-family, she was willing to embarrass herself for the sake of her friends, who did basically become her family.

Then, after some more efforts to cheer everyone up from the daunting moment to come, they were approached by a class marshal, to tell them that they it was finally time.

Time to graduate and become proper, working adults, out in the real world.

─────────────

To say everything went smoothly would be a lie, since things went quite the opposite.

When it was Daniel's time to say his speech after the welcoming ceremony and other speeches from higherups, a baby started wailing from somewhere, causing a chain of reactions from other kids, all the while Daniel stood up on stage, beetroot red as he wished to end it all.

And then, after managing to say his speech, he was the first to be awarded his degree, followed by many others, some of which decided it would be funny to crack jokes that no one laughed to - apart from a snigger or two from Wooyoung - or do odd positions while posing for the camera.

One even went as far as dabbing when going to shake the hand of the President, which made things hella embarrassing for Mirae who was after them.

When she went on stage, the first person she looked for was Minhee, it being easy since he was tall and stood out with his blonde hair. They were seated on opposite sides due to order of last names, and when their eyes met, Minhee let out a huge reassuring smile of encouragement, which was just what the girl needed.

After an hour, all nine friends has received their degrees, and after a bit more, everyone was done.

So they all stood in front of the hall, while the camera took a picture of them all, throwing their caps in the air, showing the world that, indeed, they were graduates of Seoul University.

Once they were rid of people who constantly kept congratulating them, they all went to their families, taking pictures with them.

And then they regrouped after a while, after saying goodbyes to other friends.

"so this is it, huh?"

"shut up lady, no it isn't"

"yeah, incase you forgot, stripperz™ is for life and you're literally the one who decided that, mirae"

"oh yeah, we never got to talk about your little stripperz™ friendship declaration agreement thing, did we?"

The males stared at the three, who let out awkward chuckles, but thankfully they were saved by Mirae's mother, who came from Incheon to witness her big day.

"there you kids are! now come on squeeze in so i can take a photo"

They did as the older woman said, arms around each other, wide grins on their faces. 

"now say stripperz!"

"mOM"

─────────────

yangmi.raww

─────────────

[ SETTINGS ] 

─────────────

[ DELETE ACCOUNT ] 

─────────────

DO YOU WISH TO PERMANENTLY DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT?

YOU CANNOT UNDO THIS ACTION

[ YES ]         NO

─────────────

DELETING...

─────────────

ACCOUNT DELETED

─────────────

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR ADVENTURE AND FULFILLED YOUR BASIC SOCIAL NEEDS

PLEASE RECOMMEND TO OTHERS TO HELP THEM WITH THEIR SOCIAL LIVES

THANK YOU FOR USING 'THE SOCIALITY APP'

🌼 GOODBYE 🌼

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴄɪᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀᴘᴘ ⫽ ᴋᴀɴɢ ᴍɪɴʜᴇᴇOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara