41

🌼THE SOCIALITY APP(00)🌼

─────────────

NO NEW MESSAGES

─────────────

Like any other normal day, Mirae got up, and was soon ready to start the day.

Of course, she knew it was her birthday, and that she was now 22 years old.

But birthdays weren't important to her and never did she celebrate them.

The reason was simple: she just grew up not doing so, and would probably continue on not celebrating until the day she died.

But obviously, the people around her didn't really understand that, and by nature, would greet her a happy birthday, or get her a small gift.

She didn't mind though, 'cause free stuff uno 😏.

All that aside, she didn't have much classes today, luckily, and so could spent the rest of her day binge-watching kdramas.

─────────────

The rest of the day went by, and she was finally out of school.

So far nothing suspicious happened, and her friends surprisingly didn't act sus.

But she didn't see them in the last hour or two, but just shrugged it off as they were busy.

"MIRAE"

Upon hearing her name, she turned around, and saw Yuna frantically waving her arms and an embarrassed Minhee next to her.

They sped-walked over to her, and started to walk by her side.

"omg yuna is so embarrassing" Minhee muttered in her ear, causing her to laugh.

"that's yuna for you"

"what's yuna?"

"being embarrassing and obnoxious"

"um no- okay yeah true"

The three laughed, and soon made their way to Mirae's.

another part 1 of 2 ig?