Chapter 59

Ivy's pov
I had woke up and I groaned because my head hurt and Juan said oh you're finally awake and a girl said it's about damn time. I asked who is she and where am I?

The girl said my name is Catalina and enough questions I wanna know who do you work for? I smirked and chuckled and said I'm not telling you shit im just here for Irene and you won't have to worry about seeing me again.

She bend down and said that didn't answer my question and don't worry about Irene she's in better hands and I got closed to her and said like I said I ain't telling you shit.

She stood up straight and bitch slapped me and she grabbed my face harshly and said listen bitch I don't have time for your jokes and games so ima ask you 1 more time or this gun is gonna be to your head and your brains is gonna be on the floor.

I smirked and said nope and she took out her gun and took off the safety. Before she pulled the trigger, someone kicked the door and it was Jeremy and he said back the fuck up and pointed the gun to Catalina.

Juan was behind him and I yelled Jeremy watch out and he turned around but it was too late he got shot in the head and I screamed noooooo and he fell to the ground. 

Catalina said fuck why did you shoot him in the head that was too easy and Juan said he wasn't gonna give us answers anyways besides no one won't know it was me I have on gloves.

I felt my knife and start cutting the ropes on the door and Catalina rolled her eyes & said well now that your little boyfriend is dead you wanna start talking so you won't end up like him.

She start walking closer to me and I said like I told you I'm not saying shit you can die though stupid bitch and she said what but I cut her off and stand up and kicked her in the face she fell.

I stabbed her leg and she screamed AHHHH FUCK AND i stabbed her in the chest and Juan try to stop me but I elbowed him and turned around and cut him a little in the face and he screamed  YOU STUPID BITCH.

I smirked said wanna say that louder and took off the safety and he try to kick my gun but I end up shooting him and he fell and try to get up but I shot him again in the neck.

I watched him suffer and said that's for Jeremy and took his gun and Catalina gets up barely and said nice try bitch I'm not letting u go.

I chuckled and said you're a tough one but even the tough ones die and I grabbed the fire fluid and sprayed her with it and I said have fun in hell and grabbed my ruby red lighter and threw it on her and she start burning & screaming.

I hugged Jeremy and kissed his lifeless body and said thank you for making me happy again I love you. I stand up and opened the door and right when I did it's like everything was in slow motion right there and than I saw my best friend, my sister, my everything.

I was gonna tell her name but Axel came running and said we got to go and grabbed my wrist and we took off running. I looked back and she looked at me and I mouthed I'll be back.

Irene's pov
It was like everything was in slow motion when I saw my best friend/sister but scared me because she was covered in blood.

She mouthed I'll be back and Colton snap me out of my thoughts and asked Irene what's wrong? I said I saw my best friend Ivy come out the room and Colton looked at the door and we both saw it in flames.

Colton screamed EVERYONE OUTTT and Colton grabbed my hand and we start running. The door came off and and it just exploded and we ran faster.

We finally got outside and Evan said where's Catalina and Angelica said I thought she was behind us. Sheyla said I got to go back in there and Colton yelled no it's too dangerous.

Evan screamed I DONT CARE  THAT'S MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND IN THERE AND SISTER!!

I said wait wasn't Juan with her too and Evan yelled FUCKKK and punched the door and slid down the door & start crying.

Jack's eyes and Vincent's eyes got wide when they saw Paige and they both yelled PAIGE and she yelled JACK VINCE and they all ran to each other.

Paige jumped in their arms and they all just cried. Jack said I thought lost both of you I love you both so much and Paige said I love you both more.

Ivy said Irene and I said Ivy and she ran to me and hugged me so tight. At first I got this weird feeling but I still hugged her back because a part of me missed her.

Jonathan said Colton, Nolan we need to talk and Colton said ok and kissed my forehead and said I'll be back. I nod my head and me & Ivy step aside so we can talk too.

Ivy said so you and him huh are y'all dating? I said yes before you judge him he had been there for me and my brother and treated me with respect.

She said how can you trust him he's a criminal he has killed so many people and I said and jermey is any better he cheated on you and you took him back once again.

She said he changed he was helping me find you and so was your father and I said by father is nothing but a deadbeat and a liar he wanted my own blood brother what kind of father is that I'm glad he's dead now he can rot in hell for all the mistakes he made and all the people he hurt.

Evan yelled that bitch is dead and start walking to us and I said what's going on and Colton said your so called best friend killed Catalina and Juan and I gasped and yelled WHAT.

Ivy said don't believe them Irene you know I would never kill anyone they killed Jeremy and Jonathan said little did you not know there was security cameras so I saw everything.

I said how could you what is wrong with you what has gotten in you and Ivy yelled THEY WAS TRYING TO GET ANSWERS OUT OF ME I JUST CAME HERE FOR YOU.

I yelled back WELL YOU WASTED YOUR TIME YOU BASICALLY TEAMED UP WITH THE ENEMYS WND BETRAYED NOT ONLY THEM BUT ME IM SORRY but I can't be your friend anymore I'm done!!!!

I took off our friendship necklace and dropped it on the floor and said have a nice life and walked away and right when I walked away I heard a gun shot.

I turned around quickly and saw someone dropped to the ground and I saw Ivy run and I ran to see who it was and it was Axel and Paige is holding his head on her lap and said no, no, no, Axel please stay with me.

Colton is by him and said why did you get in they way and he said because I owe you all of you I betrayed you all and the least thing I would want is to see any of y'all dead.

Jack said even though I couldn't stand you thank you for making my sister happy and he said y your welcome and he start coughing up blood and Paige said no no stay with me.

Axel said I I love you Paige you made me so happy I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy please please continue to follow your dreams of getting into fashion.

She said you did make me happy even though you were a pain in my ass I still loved you and always will you gonna be right by my side and continuing your dreams too.

He closed his eyes and Paige screamed Noooooo and Colton cried too and I cried In his arms. Police, ambulance, and firefighters came and we all walked away and got in the limos.

I looked back and I saw them just bringing out body bags, getting rid of the fire and it's like we were in hell and I just say to myself is everything over?