Chapter 41

Nolan's pov
While me and Julia was getting ready to leave the house to continue go house hunting, my phone ring and Ange said I'll be in the car.

I smiled and kissed her and said hey mom but she cut me off screaming and crying and said Nolan get to the hospital now your grandma had to be rushed to the hospital I think it's time.

My phone slipped out of my hand and it dropped to the ground and it's like everything around me went blank.

I heard footsteps run downstairs and Gabriel shake me and yelled NOL WHATS WRONG NOLANANSWER ME!!!

I start tearing up and said s she's dying Gabe my grandma is dying and I screamed and cried and Gabriel hugged me while I was sitting on the ground and I was just sobbing.

Julia yelled ANGELICA ANGELICA GET IN HERE!! Ange runs in and said what happen but she stopped and squat down in front of me and said baby what's wrong what happened?!?!

I said m my grandma is going to die and Gabriel said his mom called and said get tot he hospital now and they're on their way to the hospital.

She hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her tightly and just cried and she rubbed my back and said I'm here Nolan I'm here.

I said I need to go to the hospital and I need to
Call Colton and Gabriel said I'll call Irene so I call tell her and him to come home.

I nod my head and I get up and Ange said I'm driving no buts. I sighed and she grabbed grabbed my hand and we ran out the door and got in my mustang and she started up the car and start driving.

We in traffic and my phone rings and it was Colton and I answered and said h hello and Colton said Nolan where are you what happened and I said meet me at the hospital.

He said are you hurt and I screamed JUST MEET ME ATTHE FUCKING HOSPITAL COLTON and I hung up and Ange rubs my leg and she swerves in and out and we get to the hospital.

She said go I'll find a parking space and I grabbed her face and kissed her and I said I love you and she said I love you more.

I opened the door and run inside and I said hi I'm here for but I got cut off by my mom and she said Nolan and I said mom and ran into her arms and hugged her while crying again.

I pulled away and said what happened mom and she said we was outside in the garden eating some cookies talking and laughing and she said her chest was getting tight and she just passed out and stopped breathing.

I sat down and said can we see her and mom said the doctor won't let us she's in surgery right now and I put my head in my hands and mom hugged me.

Angelica's pov
Irene and Colton come and I hugged Irene and she said what happened Ange and Colton said where's Nolan and I said he's inside with your mom.

He ran inside and Irene said what happened Ange and I said it's their grandma she's on her last breath.

Irene shook her head and said let's go check on them and we hold onto each other and walked into the hospital.

I saw Colton and Nolan in their moms arm and it broke my heart to see them like this.

Even though Colton can be a jackass it hurts my heart to see him and Nolan sad Colton is like a big brother to me.

Irene hugged Colton and he hold on to her like it was the last hug he was gonna get and I hugged their mom and she said thank you sweetie both of you girls for being here for my sons.

I smiled and said we'll always be here for you and she smiled sadly and hold e and Nolan's hand.

The doctor and a nurse came out and We all stand up quickly and Hilary said is she ok please tell me she is gonna be fine.

The doctor sighed and said I'm sorry Ms.Russo but we tried everything we could but nothing worked and the cancer got worse.

Nolan said mom what is he talking about and Hilary said your grandma had stage 4 and she refused to stay in a hospital so me and your aunt Aurora took care of her.

Colton hit the wall and yelled why didn't you ask us for help and she said cause you two have business of your own me and your aunt had it covered and Colton said obviously not if she's here about to die.

Hilary slapped him and ran out and Nolan pushed him and said no wonder why our father left us you always gotta be negative and he ran after Hilary.

I shook my head and said that was a low blow Colton and the doctor said if you all want you guys can see her she would like to see you all.

I said I'll go get Nolan and their mom and Irene said I'll stay with Colton and I nod my head and walked out the door.

There's so much today this day hasn't even started yet.