Chapter 16

Coltons pov
We get to my moms house and Nolan whispered what you so happy about and I smiled and chuckled and whispered Riri hugged me.

He gasped dramatically and whispered yelled  whattt you mean the Irene Maryanne Elizabeth Gonzalez hugged you?

I slapped the back of his head and whispered yes and my mom opened the door smiling and said hi everyone and Angie smile and said hi Hilary and my mom smiled and said oh Ange look at you, you get more beautiful each day and they hugged.

We all walked in the house and my grandma walked from the kitchen and said look at my favorite grandsons and We smiled wide and said hi grandma and hugged her and she said
Mi siete mancati così tanto (I missed you both so much).

Nolan smiled and said Ci sei mancato più nonna (we missed you more grandma) and we all came into the dinning room with the food already on the table and Gabriel said everything looks so delicious Hilary.

She smiled and said thank you Gabe me, my mom, and the cooks took our time all day and Julia said I can't wait to eat and she sat down and so did Gabriel and we all laughed and my mom said where is that beautiful princess of yours col?

I looked behind me and Gabriel said she's probably nervous don't worry I'll get her and he walked outside and my grandma said Stai trattando il suo figlio giusto? (Have you very treating her right son?)

I swallowed nervously and lied and said Certo perché non dovrei (of course why wouldn't I)?

She looked at me and said Mi assicuro che lei tende sempre a mostrare la tua parte arrabbiata Non voglio che torni in prigione, ok?

(I'm just making sure you always tend to show your angry side I don't want you to end up back in jail ok)?

I nod my head and said yes grandma and she kissed my forehead and Gabriel and Irene came back inside and my mom smiled and said Colton she is beautiful and she got up and walked towards her.

My mom smiled and said hi I'm Ms. Russo Colton's and Nolan's mom but please call me Hilary you must be Irene Colton told me so much about you and Irene smiled and said hi Ms. Russo nice to meet you and my mom hugged her.

They sit down and we said grace and than fixed our plates and I said Irene this is my grandma, grandma this is Irene and my grandma smiled and said hi Irene it's very nice to meet you I heard so many good things about you.

Irene smiled and said it's nice to meet you too.

Hmmm I'm surprised she hasn't made a scene. Her and Gabriel must've made up.

Gabriel's pov
I went outside and I saw Irene sitting on the swinging bench and I asked you ok? She looked up and said yeah just not ready to meet his mom.

I sat down with her and said I agree it's way too soon for you to meet his mom you two not even together and she laughed and said thank you someone finally agrees with me.

I said but you know no one can't stop him he's really in love with you and Irene looked at me and said but how he don't even know me and I said he'll tell you don't worry.

I put my around her and hugged her while she lay her head on my shoulder and she said you know I had a flashback today while me and the girls was riding our bikes and I smiled and said I had a flashback today too I surfing with the boys.

She smiled and said I really miss our bond Gabriel I want my brother back and I start to tear up and said I miss you too sis so much and can we get our bond back and she looked up at me and said I'm willing to try if you are.

I smiled and said of course sister I love you and kissed her forehead and she smiled and said I love you more brother and we hugged each other.

I get up and said you ready to go back out there and she sighed and said do I have a choice and I put on a fake thinking face and said nope and she pushed me and we wrap are arms around each other and walked into the house.

I'm glad that me and my sister worked things out I missed her so much and I'm going to do anything to make her happy.