Chapter 56

(Ange's dress and hair)
Jack's pov
The girls get here and we whistled and Ange smiled said well what do you think? Nolan smiled and said you look stunning and kiss her hand.

All the girls and guys walk away except Colton, Jonathan, Juan, and Irene. More people arrived and I see Irene tense up and Colton notice it too and I asked are you ok Irene?

Irene smiled and said yeah I just have a bad feeling someone gonna die tonight and Jonathan said well thanks for making us more scared and we laughed.

Colton hold her face and said I won't let anything or no one hurt you you know that right and Irene nodded and kissed him and he kissed back.

I tapped Juan and whispered there goes Ivy and Juan said woah I thought she would be ugly but damn she is a goddess.

I rolled my eyes and Jonathan hit his head and said focus and a guy came up to me and said Paige is about to come out and I said thank you.

I tap my glass and grabbed the mic and  said I would like to thank everyone for coming for Paige  I really appreciate it she is turning into a beautiful lady just like o our mother. Our mother would be so proud to see her and I am proud to call her my sister. I would like to welcome my beautiful, intelligent, smart, funny, caring sister Paige Ferrari.

The doors open and Paige comes out and everyone claps and she smiles and waves  to everyone and I smiled because I'm glad she didn't end up being rude like our father.

I help her  on the throne and she kissed my cheek and said thank you for making this happen I don't know what I would do without you and I smiled and kissed her forehead and said you are so welcome I would do anything for you.

She smiled and grabbed the microphone and said thank you to everyone for coming I really appreciate it and thank you to Jack and his friends for making this happen you all became family to me so everyone let's turn up and have fun.

Everyone laughed and smiled and took pictures of the princess.

Hope this night does end up being fun without anyone dying..........

Gabriel's pov
While me and Julia were dancing, I saw my father and I had to blink once to make sure that was him and I was getting mad cause he better not do some stupid shit.

Julia asked what's wrong baby and I said me and Irene's father is here with Ivy and some dude.

Julia said do you think the others know and I said probably not Irene though I gotta go find her are you gonna be but she cut me off and said go find her I'll be fine.

I kissed her and kissed her belly bump and she giggled and said go and I smiled and started looking for Irene. 

I see her and Colton dancing and I smiled cause they just look so happy with each other. I sighed cause I hate to ruin their moment and I start walking up to them and tap them and Irene asked Gabe is everything ok?

I said no Um our father is here and so is Ivy and she froze and Colton said Irene what's wrong and she start having trouble breathing and she said I I can't breathe I need some air. 

She start walking looking for the bathroom and Ange said I'll go with her and Lina said me too. I said I'm so but Col cut me off and said it's ok it's not your fault she had to find out eventually.

I see Jack pointing letting us know it's time and I said it's time and Nolan said let's go brother and we all start walking downstairs and I'm praying in my head that everything will go as planned.

(Irene's  dress, hair, and makeup)