"The city is just full of possibility! There could be a an adventure around this corner," Leo gushed as he looked around the nearest corner. "Or-or this one! Or this one!" He ran to look around different corners as Raph jumped onto a bench, rolling his eyes. "There's not, but there could be!"

Leo ran into the street as he looked around while his brothers were looking through windows.

He saw movement from the corner of his eye so he looked up to see a figure dressed in black racing along the rooftop. Now there was an idea.

Before he could say anything, a human on a moped drove up to them and came to a stop, a look of shock on his face.

Raph smirked before he growled at the guy, making a scary face which sent the guy screaming and speeding off, a box slipping from the back of his moped.

"Heh! That was kinda fun!" Raph admitted as he laughed a bit.

"We're too exposed out here," Leo said before thinking about the figure he had seen on the rooftops. "Come on."

Leo lead his brothers towards an alleyway, but Mikey stopped, seeing the box that had been dropped from the guy's moped. He scooped up the strange box and followed Leo up onto the rooftops.

Once out of sight, Mikey set down the box and they all gathered around it.

"Pizza...?" Mikey tried saying the word on the box.

"Should we open it?" Donnie asked as he looked at his brothers.

"Careful! It could be dangerous," Leo warned and Raph grimaced before flipping open the box.

Steam rose from the beautiful looking circle inside the box.

"I think it's food," Donnie said as they all leaned over the box.

"It's not like any food I ever saw," Raph replied as he shook his head a bit.

"I'll try it," Mikey volunteered before grabbing a slice of the mysterious circle.

The elder three brothers watched as Mikey raised the food to his mouth, taking a decent sized bite. His eyes went wide as the taste exploded in his mouth. He started happily chomping away at the pizza, letting out a satisfied burp after he finished.

Mikey looked at his brothers before pretending to gag. "Uh, yuck. You guys won't like it. I'll take the rest."

"No way!" Leo reached for a piece.

"Back off!" Raph demanded as he and Donnie scrambled for slices as well. "I never thought I'd taste anything better than worms and algae, but this is amazing!"

"I love it up here!" Mikey exclaimed as he threw his hands in the air.

🍕

The four turtles ran along the rooftops for a while longer, gaping at all of the new sights that surrounded them.

They were all having such a fun being free out in the open.

But it was getting really late out and Leo knew that Splinter was probably really worried about them.

They stopped at the edge of a roof and Leo looked around.

"Alright, guys, it's getting late. We should probably head back home," Leo said which elicited a groan from the others.

"Lame," Mikey complained befor they all turned to go back home, save for Donnie who stood looking at the street below.

"Guys! Look at that!" Donnie pointed and the others turned to see two humans strolling along the sidewalk.

There was a man who looked to be in his forties, but Donnie's sights were locked onto the girl beside him who looked to be around fifteen. She had stunning red hair that was pulled back into a low ponytail. He could feel his heartrate increase as he watched her walk through the night.