17 [The End]

────jimin eyes brim with tears as he finally got married with his love of life.

"we're married, baby."

jungkook cupped the older face and kisses his nose,

feeling happy to finally be with his lover for the rest of life.

"we're kookie, after dating for three years, separating for four years and finally catching up and again dating for one year, we're married couple. our whole life was a rollercoaster but we are always eachother's safetybelt. mostly you, you secure me in your tight grip and never let me fall but i wouldn't able to kept you safe...i took your four years of lif–"

jungkook shut him up by pressing his finger on older plump lips.

"now you're going to make me mad. i already told you...and promised you to always kept you safe, so i did. you are my light baby and i can't see my light disappearing in darkness of bar. so i did what i should had to do to protect my light and angels, so they can live happily far away from darkness. i can do anything for you and our twins."

jimin eyes filled with tears once again hearing his husband words.

how he got so lucky to have jungkook as his life partner.

did he saved a country in his previous birth?

maybe,

otherwise it's hard to find a person like jungkook, who's selfless and most kindest person.

"hey now stop crying. it's our wedding night. i should had made you cry with something else not my words."

jimin smiles, cheeks turning red due to his husband pervert words.

"hmm, that's smile suit you better."

jungkook says before leaning closer and pressing their lips together.

they both moans as they kissed eachother passionately.

jungkook runs his hands on jimin's body, feeling every curves of his husband.

"my baby is so beautiful."

jungkook stare at his husband's plump lips before removing clothes from older body.

after removing jimin's clothes, he removed his own clothes.

both got in bed and jungkook worship Jimin body like he's some god.

he prepared jimin gently, praising his husband and complementing him every now and than.

jungkook thrust was like a sea waves, little rough thrust but whenever his length meet with jimin's prostate, the older would feel pleasure and moan younger name.

jungkook softly kisses on jimin's body, as he takes his husband in every way. their gaze is locked with eachother throughout the love making before they cummed while screaming eachother's name.

"i love you jimin." jungkook plant a kiss on jimin's forehead after pulling his dick out of his husband.

"I love you too jungkook." jimin mumble pressing his body closer to jungkook and drifting into sleep with younged arms wrapped around him.

—|THE END|—

finally, it's ended...sorry for taking so much time but i was going through so many problems from last few months...