O.R Chapter 5 Reunion and Goodnight

Start from the beginning

Rosie and Tyler finally caught up to her doing the same as Caitlyn, "damn you run fast for a lazy ass!"

Caitlyn smirked, "it helps having a sporty brother with his sporty friends." She stood up, "dang I didn't think I could run THAT much though," she said getting a spark in her eye.

"No!" Tyler caught on quickly, "NO MORE RUNNING! I am tired," he waved his arm.

"Fine," Caitlyn sat on the hood of Austin's car," I guess I'm not as much of a lazy ass. THANK YOU SKYSCRAPER LEGS!" She hugged her legs.

"That IS probably how you got away Noodle," Rosie teased.

"Yeah at least I'm tall enough that I can SEE all the people in the room," Caitlyn shot back.

"Here we go again," sighed Scarlet shaking her head.

"Shut up Goliath!"

"After you, Ant!"

"Giraffe!"

"Monkey!"

"Cocky!"

"Blonde!"

"YOU ARE TOO!"

"AT LEAST I'M SMART!"

"Go away!"

"My family is here, I can't leave guests." Caitlyn smirked sighing as she shrugged.

"But you leave me in the middle of Walmart!"

"HEY! I thought you were following me! But I guess you were too SHORT to realize I left!"

"WHATEVER! Gazelle!"

"Midget!"

"KING SIZE!"

"FUN SIZE!"

Rosie to say something but stopped then both girls just laughed at the random silence. "I AM fun size thank you!"

"You are welcome," Caitlyn bowed dramatically still siting on the car. "Anyway on a normal note," Caitlyn turned her attention back to the friends and family around her.

Tyler wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder as he watched everyone in the two bands talk and introduce each other to Caitlyn's parents. "I thought Andy looked familiar but I wasn't sure why, now it makes sense."

"Yeah they do have some similarities."

"So is it like a trait for all Biersacks to be tall and attractive?"

Everyone laughed at Tyler's comment, "sure let's go with that," said Amy, Mrs. Biersack.

Caitlyn and Andy smirked rolling their eyes, "obviously," they say in unison which made everyone laugh.

"They also are full of themselves," Rosie sighed smiling.

"Well I rather be full of me than full of like shit or whatnot!" She smirked, "oh the smirk is another trait!"

"Obviously!" Rosie and Tyler said in unison mocking the two rocker siblings.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Caitlyn turned her attention to her parents.

"We thought we were allowed to see our own daughter but I guess not," her dad said pretending to throw a fit and turn to leave.

"DADA!!!" Caitlyn jumped and landed from the car onto her father's back, "STAY!!!!!! I'M BEING YOUR KITTY!!!"

"Caitlyn I'm a little too old for that," he laughed as Caitlyn got pried off by Andy.

"BAD KITTY BAD!!!" Andy pretended to smack Caitlyn's butt but she just covered it giving Andy a weird look.