HER - Chapter 11

Someone was trying to put something over my face. I still couldn't open my eyes and I still didn't know where I was, all I knew was that I didn't want to. I didn't want those hands touching me so I tried to push them away.

"Take her hand"
"Wh.. what?"
"Just take her hand, she is fighting us. We need to get the oxygen mask on her"
"Oh, ok".

A warm hand took a hold of mine and squeezed it softly.

Darkness.

"Would you mind turning around, we need to get her into a gown."
"Oh, sorry... sure."

Darkness.

"What's wrong with her?"

Someone was concerned.

"We need to do an MRI. She could have a concussion. We also need to look at her hand, it's definitely broken but we need to see if it needs surgery."
"Shit, when will she wake up?"
"We don't know the extent of her injuries. You said that she hit the floor hard, right. And then there is the cut on her forehead so she must have been hurt before as well."
"I don't know how she got that cut.."

Darkness

"Ok, we're done with the examinations now... We just have to wait for the results."
"Can I stay?"
"Are you a relative?"
"No, we are trying to get a hold of her friend... she is visiting from another country but I was there when she got hurt."
"You can stay, but she needs to rest so try not to wake her up."

Darkness

"Have you found her friend yet... No? Ok, keep trying."

Darkness, and then light.