" Tae wangnim said... I have big beautiful eyes like Gguk wangnim... I glow under moon light.."

" Were you resting under moonlight...?! " I U asked..

" No... We were in a closed room. Even the curtains were closed... I donno why he said that.. "

" His exact words ?? " Gguk yelled...

"He said...' You look beautiful like Gguk... You glow under the moonlight, I want to touch those beautiful skin... You are flawless... My moon... Like a piece of moon fell from the sky to light...'

something like that... He also said

'Gguk glows under moon' I donno why he blabbers like that.. He was very drunk and he lost his consious after sometimes... I donno why he left in the morning without having a word with me.."

" What else...?!"

" He asked me whether I was touched by you... I said no.. Then in the end he said not to go near you... He got possesive over me... "

You??!!

" Hmm.. Then?? "

" In the end he called me ' my big baby' " Minji said with confused face.

Shit!!!

He thought about me the whole time?!

" Then??!! "

" Tae wang nim... He is little rough and kinda big.... It's not like I'm complaining... He was gooo..." Minji lied to make her statement believable

" Stop!! Enough... I didn't asked that detail...Not another word about him to anyone... Don't you dare go near him again... Not even when queen ask you to... What you did is a punishable thing... Got him drunk, when he clearly didn't want to... Still I forgive you... This should be the last time you see him... " Gguk yelled

" Sorry wangnim... I promise I won't face him again.. Don't behead me.. "

" I won't untill you keep up your promise.. My hyung already have interest on another girl... Don't go near him.."

" Ok wangnim "
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gguk and IU left the place...

" Who is that girl" IU asked

" No one... I don't want her anywhere near my hyung,... He left her like that... It Clearly says... He regret what he did.. I'll look for a best girl to be with my hyung... But not now... " Gguk said...

" Best girl?! Won't you get jealous on her too..?? "

" Yes... But hyung may have needs... He need girls to pleasure him... After all he enjoy their company.. What can I do?

" What about you.?! You can pleasure him... If you want to be with him"

" What are you talking noona... Please don't say such things... I'm not a girl... I cannot bring him happiness... He deserves a proper girl... I can manage alone.. I have too... I will do anything for his happiness.."

" Gguk nim.. There are ways... Gimme time I need some research to do on this thing...That old witch librarian is not letting me stay in library more than an hour.. I'll find another way to find that book...

If you can keep him happy.. If that what he wants... Then no one have to suffer... You can even marry him instead of getting jealous on every girl he is sleeping with... Come on Gguk nim... Take things in your hands and rob your hyung"

" I wish I could... Ok from now on... I'll assign you as the assistant incharge of our library.. You can stay there 24/7.... Without anyone's permission.. "

" Thank you Gguk nim... "

" You read your favorite books too noona... It's not your duty to find that book and help me.. It's just you are doing a favour for me... And I will be forever grateful"

" Thank you Gguk nim.... "

" Call me Gguk.. Please noona... "

" Hmmm... Ok Gguk... But not in front of others... It's punishable offence.. Ok? "

" Ok... "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a great struggle IU found that book, but she could only read the summery of that book in hangul. The real content of the book and stories are in Chinese language. She started to translate the story as she can only read and write Chinese not understand it.

Meanwhile, Gguk didn't visit Warrior's hut for two days

Meanwhile, Gguk didn't visit Warrior's hut for two days. Tae was really worried and he want to see Gguk. He cannot shamelessly go to castle just to see Gguk, he needed a reason, but he couldn't come up with one.

Suddenly in third day, he got a message from castle, he was excited to see what Gguk send him, but when he opened that script it was from Queen. Tae was little disappointed, but the message is not that disappointing.

Queen invited Tae to castle to spend a day with them. As king and other royals left the kingdom to other friend's kingdom as their guest, queen invited Tae to spend a day with them in castle.

It's partially Gguk's plan. He was little angry with Tae for spending the night with that girl rather with him, but he missed him a lot. He want to meet Tae, so he indirectly gave this idea to his eomma.

Next day....

" Ahhh!!! Look at that... Hyung is coming like a hero in his horse... IU noona... Make me look pretty for my hyung... He likes pretty me... "

" You are always pretty... Don't worry... I'm sure he is coming to see you... "

" Noona... Did you find out anything yet??? From that book??!! Or it is a myth??!! "

" It's not myth Gguk... You can keep him by your side always... If you can make him fall in love with you... Just gimme some months to translate and understand the language... Then I'll teach you everything"

" Take your time noona... It's my job to keep him away from other girls... We have more time to make him fall in love with me... I hope I can keep him occupied in other ways until you find a way... "

" How?? " I U asked..

" I'm gonna ask him to be my teacher... "

" Perfect... For what?? You already know every art..."

"He didn't know that... Besides... There are many things I can learn from him... Like techniques in sword fight, archery, swimming in wild river and how to approach a girl"

" Girl?? "

" I don't want to... But learning from him will keep him by my side always.. And if I get lucky.. I might get to play girl... While he teach me"

" Brilliant Gguk nim... You are all set...Go get your man!! "