"Stop putting up an act here. Nobody is going to believe in your stupid story. I lost my daughter today just because of you and you only. I'm not gonna spare you this easily. I'll go to the court against you and your parents. You'll pay for it Jeon Jungkook!!"

"Y/N please believe me. I didn't do anything to her."

"Jeon Jungkook, see you in the court!" I said turning my way towards the lobby where doctor called me with Taehyung following me silently.

I broke down again crying out loud. I held the wall for support. The fear of loosing her in my dreams became reality. She's the only thing I was left with but god took her also. What am I going to do without her, how am I supposed to live now. The loss of my daughter is going to haunt me all my life.

 I couldn't save her, I couldn't tell her that I'm her mother, I couldn't tell her I love her more than myself, I couldn't apologize to her for being away from her all these years. All of that what I wanted to tell my daughter will now always be in my heart locked up.

Wish I would have hold you when I last saw you, I wish I could have had some more time to spend with you, the guilt is gonna kill me Yana

"Y/N, pleasee...gather yourself..pleasee.." Taehyung says, he himself can't stop crying.

"I couldn't save her taehyung, I...I couldn't even make her remember me...I couldn't even get to hear her call me mom...she didn't die...my soul died today....she left me alone in this world taehyung...how am I going to survive without her."

"Y/N please stay strong.... she is murdered and you know who did this to her...we are gonna make them pay for your loss. They will now repent their actions so bad."

"I'll make them regret....my daughter will get Justice. I'll destroy everyone's life who made my daughter away from me...I'll fucking kill each and everyone who made my daughter suffer."

"Yess, so don't breakdown. Stand up and fight for your daughter Y/N!"

I nodded wiping my tears.

.............................................

Jungkook's POV:

I just stood there stiff without moving an inch after Y/N lashed out on me. My mind couldn't think straight after what she told me, her words fogged my head with so many questions. I felt so much pain in my heart as if it's now stopped beating. I slipped down on the hard white tile floor with my hands running in my hair tugging them hard, I became a mess. I let out my loudest cry as I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Jungkook please...don't cry brother..." Jimin hitched, he couldn't complete his sentence as sadness filled his eyes. Tears running down his face continuously.

"J-Jimin...Yijin-ah left me...she left me alone...I-I couldn't save my sister Jimin...she was suffering and I...I didn't knew that behind that smile she was hiding so much pain....I lost once again."

"Don't say like this brother...it was not your fault... it's your parents who drugged her."

"What?? My....my parents?"

"Look...they are the only ones who come to my view now.... She was with them so it's clear they drugged her for god knows what reason. She was so young to do this on her own so it's definitely someone who forced her and it has to be none other than your parents."

"So that's why they kept her away from me? So that they can drug her...but why?? What harm did that small innocent child caused them? They have everything in life...then why did they have to do this? They murdered my sister? My parents are after this...? Jimin if they are the one who made her leave me then I swear I'll do every fucking thing to give her justice. My Yijin-ah will get Justice!"