CHAP 12: The dress

Jungkook's POV:

I head to school after having breakfast, I met Jimin on the way and told him about everything as we walked to the classroom.

The moment she walked into the classroom, it was as if time itself had paused to pay homage to her presence. Clad in a white bodycon dress that perfectly accentuated her every curve, she exuded an elegance and confidence that commanded the room's attention. Her entrance was nothing short of cinematic, a slow-motion vision of beauty and grace that captivated everyone, including me.

My breath caught in my throat as I took in the sight of her. The dress, pure and pristine, clung to her figure like a second skin, highlighting her silhouette in a way that was both stunning and sophisticated. The fabric shimmered subtly under the fluorescent lights, adding a soft glow that made her seem almost ethereal. Her hair cascaded in gentle waves, framing a face that radiated warmth and charm.

As she glided forward, conversations halted mid-sentence, and heads turned in unison, eyes wide with admiration. The room, moments ago filled with mundane chatter and the rustle of papers, fell into a hushed awe. It was clear that I wasn't the only one mesmerized by her arrival. A ripple of admiration and envy coursed through the class, palpable and intense.

A pang of jealousy shot through me as I noticed the way everyone else looked at her. Their gazes, filled with the same wonder and appreciation that I felt, made my heart tighten. It was an irrational but undeniable surge of possessiveness, a desire to shield her from their adoration, to keep her beauty and brilliance all to myself. I wanted to be the sole recipient of her radiant smile, the one who basked in her light.

Yet, amidst this swirling sea of emotions, there was also a swell of pride. Seeing her command such attention, knowing that she was capable of captivating an entire room, filled me with a profound sense of admiration. She was a beacon, a luminous presence that drew people in effortlessly.

She caught my eye, and for a fleeting moment, our gazes locked. A knowing smile played on her lips, a silent acknowledgment of the bond we shared. In that instant, the world faded away, and it was just the two of us, connected by an invisible thread of understanding and affection.

"She is looking so hot-t....I mean beautiful." Jimin said avoiding eye contact. 

"She is not your cup of tea don't call her hot, call her beautiful!" I replied annoyed.

"Look everyone's eyes are on her only, students are going crazy for her...you should be careful jungkook...What if someone-"

"Even if someone tries on her, she will always stay mine." I cut him.

"Good morning students, I hope you all did well in your exams. I wanted to share a good news with you all, this coming saturday we are organising an Annual Sports Day. I want everyone to participate in this event and one can take part in maximum three sports. So whoever is interested give me your name with the sports name you want to participate in okay!!" she said.

I couldn't focus on what she said as my mind is now occupied by how beautiful she's looking right now. The fabric hugged her in all the right places, and the way it flowed with her movements seemed almost otherworldly. For a moment, time seemed to stand still as I found myself utterly captivated, my thoughts suspended in awe of her beauty. In that fleeting moment, all words escaped me, and I could do nothing but watch, transfixed by her presence.

Then came that smirk – playful, teasing, and utterly irresistible. It was as if she knew the effect she had on me, and she reveled in it. My heart raced as I fought to maintain my composure, resisting the overwhelming urge to abandon all restraint and give in to the magnetic pull drawing me towards her.