CHAP 21: Locked up

Jungkook's POV:

Jimin and me finally made it to the hotel.

I was still in trauma about what happened some hours ago. I needed to calm myself down. I run towards my room and starts searching for my pills in the bag, I never thought I would need them but I kept it there in case of emergency.

"What are you searching for" Jimin asked worries.

"My pills"

"What?? Why do you need them now?"

I didn't reply to him. Whatever my hand catches I threw them away. Finally I found the small bottle. I took some and shoved it inside my mouth.

I threw my exhausted body on the bed. Jimin heaves a sigh and sits beside me.

"Jungkook I know it's very hard for you now. But we have to explain it to her"

"She didn't give me a chance to explain myself Jimin. What should I do now?" I asked desperately looking at him.

"Don't worry. The truth can't be hidden for long. We will explain everything to her. Now you sleep you had a tiring day"

"But she told me she never want to see me again"

"Understand her situation Jungkook. She was searching for her daughter and when she finally found her, she got to know she's your sister. It's complicated for her. She needs time to process everything. So please be patient."

"It's complicated for me too. My sister is her daughter? Like how is this possible? I remember when I first saw her she was around 6 years old I guess. My parents told me shes adopted then after that I never got to meet her"

"You know it's something related to your parents!"

"What do you mean?"

"Like you said after you first saw her she was so young and after that you never got to meet her. Like why did they hide her from you?? Was she a threat or something to them??"

Jimin is actually speaking sense. Why did they hide her from me? Or they were hiding her from something else?

"C'mon now don't think much and go to sleep"

I nodded and layed down while holding a pillow against my chest. My mind couldn't ignore what Jimin said.

Is she really adopted?? Like she told me that they had her locked all the time.

And her name is Yana?

I can understand Y/N, what must she must be feeling now. Her only daughter is my sister and yijin can't remember her own mother. I can never ever imagine the pain she must be going through now.

It's so complicated and I couldn't process a single thing right now.

I m sorry  Y/N,I can't help you. I m so sorry Y/N. But I didn't hide it from you. I  was unknown about this. This was my third time meeting Yijin. My parents always kept her away from me. How could I know that she is your daughter. And even If I knew then why would I hide her from you.

I love you Y/N though you left me for whatever reason I still love you.

Jimin's phone suddenly rings making him flinch he looks up at his phone to see the caller ID. And it was a unknown number. He went to the balcony and picked up the call.

"Hello. Yes it's jimin speaking. Okay see you there. I'll be on time. Don't worry"

He cuts the call and enters the room. I sat on the bed.