Only in Baton Rouge - Preview

Preview to my new story Only in Baton Rouge.

•••

•••

The city lights lit up Baton Rouge as the sound of bikes rev through the night. If there was anything that Taehyung could never get tired of, it was riding his Ninja ZX 6r. Whether it was alone or with his bike gang, riding made Taehyung at peace. He could let go of everything wrong in life. Of course he would never share that with his friends. They would make fun of him for sure, and probably worse. Then again they wouldn't be friends. There was only one guy Taehyung could trust, his best friend Ezekiel. Taehyung actually taught Ezekiel how to ride. They met four years ago. Taehyung was 21 then, running away from the problems at home once more. He made a stop at the gas station when Ezekiel approached him. The guy was 19 and wanted to get into sports bikes. Taehyung introduced him to his group of friends and they've been riding together ever since.

The bike crew slowed down as they entered downtown. It was a typical night for them to stop at the bar and pick up some girls. Sometimes all it took was sitting on their parked bikes. Taehyung and Ezekiel headed straight to the bar, ordering a shot of tequila. It was routine to start the night that way. In the dark corner of the bar, Taehyung spotted three girls taking photos of each other. His eyes ran down from their faces to their thighs. Thighs were his favorite part of a woman's body, small, thick, bony, or jiggly, he loved it all. There was just something intriguing about it that he never understood.
"Found your pick?" Ezekiel says as he notices his friend eyeing some girls.
"How do you feel about them? Three for us both?" Taehyung grins.
They made their way to the girls in the corner and used the same pickup lines that always worked. Usually, Taehyung is greedy, but only one of the three caught his attention. She was a blonde, with hazel eyes and had some nice freckles. Her lips weren't too big or thin, and her dress wasn't too skanky for his liking. He immediately put his arms around her, letting Ezekiel know he could pick from the other two.

After some time dancing and talking in the bar, Taehyung walks the girl outside and they ride off. He takes her to the edge of town where it was quiet and you could hear the city noise in the distance. For a moment he had her in his arms, kissing her as his hands ran down to her thighs. She giggles as he does so, dropping to her knees and hands pulling at Taehyung's pants. He rolls his eyes and pulls her up. "Uber home will ya?" Then he drove off.

None of his friends really knew that he didn't sleep with all of the girls picked up. They all knew he could get whoever he wanted. He always put up a hard front, somewhat of a typical bad boy. Taehyung doesn't smoke but he liked to pretend he did with his little Dum Dums suckers. One thing he never wants to become is his father. He was never a father to Taehyung and his sister. Constantly drinking and smoking. He'd hit their mother in front of them every day whenever she opened her mouth. His sister had to go to school using the same pair of shoes for three years because their dad couldn't stop buying himself cigarettes and beer. Taehyung had saved enough money to buy her a new pair of shoes for her tenth birthday. He never told her where he got the money from. Where was a little thirteen-year-old supposed to get money anyways? He hated the fact that his sister slept with a man just like their father. But growing up in a household like theirs, it wouldn't be surprising. So for now, he tries to be a father figure for his little niece.

•••

To continue reading, check it out on my profile~

Story AU edit
• song | Foreshadow by Enhypen