You randomly reached up and felt his hair.

"Ah! What are you doing!?" He turned bright red.

"How is your hair so soft?" You asked. He laughed. "What's so funny."

"You jealous of my hair and eyeliner."

"That shouldn't be funny." You stated.

"Well it is so get the fuck over it." He grinned. You smiled back.

"Ok."

"Yeah, but I use conditioner and this totally awesome hairspray."

"Can I try it please?"

"Ok, but your hair has to be wet, you should go shower first. And I will help you put it on because there is a specific way you have to or it will make your hair greasy.

"Mkay." You said and skipped off your bathroom. He waited on your bed for you to finish.

You turned on the cool water and stepped in. It felt great. You watched the dirt flow down the drain as you washed your body. You shampooed too, but before you grabbed your conditioner, you turned off the water so that you could tell to Deidara.

"Deidara!!! Can I use your conditioner too?"

"Yeah!" He yelled back.

"Thank you!" He ran to his room and you heard a bunch of containers fall. After he put them back up, he came in with the conditioner. "Just hand it to me." You said and reached your arm out of the curtain.

"Ok. I'm not looking." He said and walked closer to you.

"Ok, but that doesn't matter."

"Wait, really?" He asked.

"Not really."

"Can I look at you then?" He muttered.

"I guess so, but don't you dare make it weird."

"Ok." You pulled back the curtains slightly and he peaked his head through. He looked you up and down. The only reason you didn't mind was because he didn't have his phone with him so there was no way your nudes could be leaked.

He continued looking for several minutes, blushing the whole time. It was already getting awkward, and then you say his nose start bleeding.

"Ok. I'll see you when I get out." You pulled the curtains back and pumped some of the conditioner in your hand. You rubbed it in your hair and you noticed he had never left. You hadn't heard the door open or close, so you peaked out and he was sitting casually on the toilet lid on his phone. He was kinda hot.

You rinsed out the conditioner and noticed your hair was softer than normal. You rung your hair out and since he was still in, you quickly and awkwardly walked past him to get your bra and pajama shorts and put them on. The shorts were pretty short. You weren't planning on being around anyone.

"Ok Deidara. I'm ready." You smiled and he looked up from his phone and set it down. He grabbed the bottle of hairspray and guided you to the mirror by gently pulling your hand. He towered over your head and looked into your eyes through the mirror.

"Watch so you can do it your own next time."

"Ok."

He parted your hair and sprayed it on the roots and the flipped a couple of centimeters of hair over to the part and sprayed the hair there too, and so on.

He touch was so gentle, and comforting. You could smell his cologne. Your heart thumped.

"Ok. Done." He said. "Now massage it in."