Chapter 1

"Hey.. Stop tryna sneak peeks at me will ya?" Grimmjow said.

"I would never!" I yelled from behind the curtain.

"I hear everything y'know? Like how I can hear when you lie."

I stood there quite in the shower as the toilet flushed but the door didn't open. I peeped my eye out again to find him leaning up against the bathroom door with his arms crossed. I quickly moved away thinking he didn't see me but of course he did.

"I knew you were a little peeping tina." He said smiling.

"What? What the fuck is a peeping tina?"

"A female version of a peeping tom you dumbass."

"I have no reason to peep, I know what a dick looks like."

"Pfft hardly, you know what a monster looks like?"

"If by monster you're referring to yourself-"

"I'm definitely referring to myself." He says with a smirk.

"Alright, you're done. Pleaseeeeee get out. I want to leave and I'm not going to step out with you standing there." I said rolling my eyes.

I hear the door close and I exhale. I turned off the water and dried myself off, wrapping the towel around myself and opening the door. I looked down the hall to Grimmjow's door and then to the right at the stairs. When I saw nobody, I darted to my room across the way, opening and closing the door behind me.

"Y'know... If you're looking for me, all you gotta do is call my name." Grimmjow said while laying on my bed.

"What the, WHAT are you doing in here?"

"Is there something you need from me?"

"Why on earth would I need something from you?"

"You were just looking for me."

"I-I was just checking to see if anybody was going to be in the hallway while I had on a towel is all."

"Hmm." He said while getting up from the bed.

Grimmjow placed his hand on my chin and aligned my face so that our eyes met. I felt again like I was captured in a grasp I could not get away from. It didn't feel like a threatening grasp, it felt like a embrace by his alluring , beautiful and bright blue eyes. I couldn't move, I couldn't blink and as a matter of fact I didn't want to. I was stuck in his trance, his scent filled my body, I could feel his body heat radiating. He pressed his body up against mine, and my back up against the wall. My trance was broken when I felt him begin to harden up down below, it made me anxious and it brought me back to my senses.

"I have to go!" I said as I dipped under him and over to the other side of the room.

My heart was racing, my breathing beginning to pick up, and feeling extra uneasy. Grimmjow continued to stand by the door and he turned his head and glanced at me from his peripheral, the half facial expression I saw seemed of irritation followed by a growl. Then just like that he disappeared, and flash-stepped right out of the room. I dropped to the ground, my face red, and my heart racing and I was confused. I think I'm beginning to like this guy. But before I can think about any of that, I've got exams!!!

After the exams which I passed, I couldn't help but still think about Grimmjow. I thought about his blue hair and the strands that draped over his face and made him even more handsome than he already was, his exquisitely piercing blue eyes that held you in your place when you locked eyes, juicy lips, and his unbelievably well-sculpted body. My face flushed thinking about it as I drove back to the coterie. Upon arriving, I went into the kitchen and grabbed water cause it was hot as fuck outside and when I closed the fridge I bumped into Shuhei.