Chapter 10.

Jungkook's POV 

"Are you sure she's here in New Zealand?" Hoseok asked Tori for the thousand time. I truly don't get why all of them are trying so hard to see her again. 

"Yes Hobi she's there, please if you see her, don't let her walk away again like I did and bring her back home." Tori said through Yoongi's phone. "I promised her family that we would try to bring her back, so try. Okay?" 

"We'll try." Jimin said as he patted Hoseok's back since he was the most stressed out of all of us. 

Why? I have no clue. 

"Why do we have to do this?" I ask. "If it was Tori who promised Maya's family that she would bring her back, why do we have to do it?" 

They had already hang up so I didn't care if I said it to the boys but as soon as I said that, everyone looked at me with hateful eyes. 

Do they really care that much about her? 

"What's your problem Jk?" Yoongi asked, "You used to be so close to her, what happened?" 

Ignoring him as he ignored my question, I just kept looking outside the car window. 

"I'm gonna kill him if he says anything rude again." I heard Hobi murmure and I can't help but feel angry myself.

I really thought we were coming her for Bon Voyage, now that just ruined that because they want to look for her. 

And what are the chances that we actually come across her? 

***

"I'm gonna go to the grocery shop." I said as I was tired of being here with everyone trying to figure out where they were going to see if they could meet up with Maya somehow. 

No one said anything to me and I took that as a 'we don't care'. So with that said (or not really said) I opened the door and left the house we where staying at. 

I'm so tired of hearing 'Maya this', 'Maya that'. 

With my mask on and the hat I had on, I don't think people will recognize me. Plus all the directors and camaramen were taking a break so I came completely alone. I can blend in better.

Hiding my tattoos with my sleeve, I took a cart and began to look for food. I don't know if any of them are planning to eat, but if I don't, I'm gonna die and I don't want that to happen. 

As I was walking in an aisle looking for milk, I didn't notice a person walking or running straight towards me, making her fall and everything she had fell out of her hands. 

"I'm so sorry-" I heard her say as she hide her face and began to take the things that where now on the floor. 

"It's okay." I said as I crunched down and help her too. She didn't had much actually, it was just a bunch of medicine stuff. "Are you okay?" I ask and when she heard my voice made me feel like she recognized me. 

Shit, I hope she's not a crazy fan. 

"I-I'm fine." She murmured and somehow her voice sounded so familiar. She must of definitely know who I am, but she didn't react the way I thought she would. Instead she didn't want me to know how she looked like. She cleared her throat and without letting me say anything else to her, she walk faster down the aisle, as if she was avoiding me. 

Is she a hater? 

Shaking the thought out of my mind, I decided to just keep looking for food since my stomach just reminded me how hungry I am. 

***

As I was doing the line to pay everything, I saw that the same girl from before was behind me. She looked anxious, looking around everywhere. 

Was she looking for me? Or making sure that I was not near her? 

Does she hate me that much? 

I don't want to be an attention sicker, but I just can't believe someone would hate me that much. 

"Sorry, have I done something to you?" I ask her, not caring that she might run away. Just as that thought came to my mind, I decided to take her wrists in my hand, preventing her from doing so. 

"U-Uh?" She asked and for just a moment I saw her face. 

"Maya?" I asked in full surprise. 

She began to breathe rapidly, her hands shaking so much that the medicine she had in her hands fell down again. 

I was going to help her, but before I could react, she took that opportunity to run out of the grocery shop. 

What the hell just happened? 

Why would she run away from me?